May 15, 2024, 12:11:47 pm

Author Topic: do you need to be a rank on classic if you want to be trusted  (Read 2062 times)

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
do you need to be a rank on classic if you want to be trusted
« on: January 12, 2012, 01:17:44 am »
i want to know this cuase when i bluid on classic no matter where i bliud somone comes by when i working on it and greifs it up.
and that is y i hate classic and thus spend all my time on the mutiplayer on full verison of minecraft i can bliud there less greifer normally.
and people who are nice to each other.
and i have many friend on the mutiplayer they now i'm one of the nicest people u come find in minecraft. i even would gave them stuff to start out help them in mineing and resently i helped BenRockz15 a lot he is now a best friend too me so is littleji11.
i just want to know if i'm just wasting all my time not to be trusted by anyone but littleji11 and BenRocks15.
please answer my question i just want to know.

if it no i wont leave to sever its has many of my buddys on there i'll just know not to get my hopes up.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Re: do you need to be a rank on classic if you want to be trusted
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 01:24:46 am »
Classic rank does not affect your rank in smp.

You just need to be trusted by the operators, if you play a lot, build and are trust worthy, then you may get the trusted rank.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 01:26:11 am »
Trusted is all about the Operators and Administrators, playing classic can help but it's not a necessity to get the rank.
You need to continue playing and chatting and having a good time. I can't tell you when you will be made trusted, nor can I promise you will be as it isn't about me and I can't read the other staff members minds. =P

The only difference is water buckets, which I can do for you as well as any other Mod, Op or Admin.

If this is because you want to apply for Mod, all I can say is you just have to be patient.

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 01:40:30 am »
Trusted is all about the Operators and Administrators, playing classic can help but it's not a necessity to get the rank.
You need to continue playing and chatting and having a good time. I can't tell you when you will be made trusted, nor can I promise you will be as it isn't about me and I can't read the other staff members minds. =P

The only difference is water buckets, which I can do for you as well as any other Mod, Op or Admin.

If this is because you want to apply for Mod, all I can say is you just have to be patient.
i know that i been playing almost everyday since 1 month before 1.0.0 relese of minecraft.
i bluid a lot and play and chat a lot but it doesnt seem to get noticed unless by somone that want to grief something i have made or did
:[

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 01:42:12 am »

i know that i been playing almost everyday since 1 month before 1.0.0 relese of minecraft.
i bluid a lot and play and chat a lot but it doesnt seem to get noticed unless by somone that want to grief something i have made or did
It gets noticed, don't you worry.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 01:49:42 am »

It gets noticed, don't you worry.
ok

Victor1261

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 04:47:42 pm »
Notice that Nick is an op! He just noticed! Nick is really nice too so I be he will promote you soon!