May 05, 2024, 10:15:57 pm

Author Topic: builder application-ANIOLATORV  (Read 555 times)

ANIOLATORV

• View Profile
builder application-ANIOLATORV
« on: January 04, 2012, 11:38:17 am »
Ingame name: ANIOLATORV
Briefly describe all your creations: pictires 1 and 2 are of a large (unfinished, i need to add buttresses to the design) chrystal cathedral. 3,4,5 are of another cathedral that became part of my mountain castle/city. 6 is the docks of my mountain castle. 7, 8 are of a ship outside  the docks, one is to show some of the interior in which i pay attenchion to detail (sepearte rooms with beds etc). 9 is a general screen shot of the city. 10 is a large bridge commencting two parts. (ive only shown you about 10% of te city, a lot of it is underground and it stretches on for miles, ill send in more screen shots in necessary)
What worlds are the creations on: I built the ones on the server (the destroyed ones) in the guest world. i build the others in regular minecraft single player but usng very basic blocks (other than doors, torches and signs)
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/a/qbshi
Names of players who helped contribute: DJalphawolf helped me complete the giant mansion
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Ive most build in normal minecraft (cracked version) and im an excellent builder witha  lot of experience. I'd be very helpful if you let me come on board because at the moment both of my major creations have been destroyed by griefers. The giant mansion and gaint creper statue are completely gone with no trace and i have not been able to ake screen shots, sorry. Also, i built these things about a week ago an im moving onto other projects, i hope we may be able to doa  group project with some other players.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: yes, i agree.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: builder application-ANIOLATORV
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 11:56:46 am »
You need to build on the opticraft server for a promotion, rejected.