May 14, 2024, 02:10:29 am

Author Topic: New Spawn build event.??? (Suggestion)  (Read 4489 times)

morgosin

• View Profile
New Spawn build event.??? (Suggestion)
« on: December 28, 2011, 01:17:45 am »
Hello, I have a Questions could it be possible to allow the builders/crafters build a new spawn for the beta before it goes live to everybody.

My proposision is that they build something epic to get you started with kindof like the spawn for classic. I was curious about this becuase i have been on Huge beta servers and they all tend to have a large and magestic spawn and We should be no different.

Give me your thoughts
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
Re: New Spawn build event.??? (Suggestion)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 01:20:17 am »
ill agree with this but everyone should be able to join in including recruits on classic if theyve been given special permisson

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 03:51:35 am »
I vote this should be in classic suggestions. I don't think it would go good in beta.

---><--- Click the monkey

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 05:16:58 am »
The spawn for the smp server will not be built by the community, it is already being organized by relkeb.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

ezzocraft

• Coaster Maker and lover of D00MKNlGHT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 07:12:57 am »
The spawn for the smp server will not be built by the community, it is already being organized by relkeb.
I think he just invites pro people (excellent, maybe either mods or admins can build the spawn)
That is the suggestions after the server's updated:
No.1: After the server's updated everybody needs to rebuild their houses. ( and pixel art, and hotels if there's)
No.2: Creative!!!  Classic isn't really creative. Also every creative server crashes after 10/20/30 mins.
No.3: A newbie town. People get a plot maximum 50x60 then go to a safe forest to punch trees for wood and a place where an Mod/Owner puts a door and a sign that reads for example: Opticaliza's private mine (not real), so If you did'nt understand it, it's a place for private mines.
3 suggestions and maybe the server can be 95% better of both 1.7 and 1.8.

gimme a net!

morgosin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 07:37:48 am »

Thank you for clearing this up. I knew you were good for something :D
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 11:17:39 pm »

Ouch. Nick, are you just gonna take that?

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 11:31:49 pm »
I think he just invites pro people (excellent, maybe either mods or admins can build the spawn)
No.1: After the server's updated everybody needs to rebuild their houses. ( and pixel art, and hotels if there's)
No.2: Creative!!!  Classic isn't really creative. Also every creative server crashes after 10/20/30 mins.
No.3: A newbie town. People get a plot maximum 50x60 then go to a safe forest to punch trees for wood and a place where an Mod/Owner puts a door and a sign that reads for example: Opticaliza's private mine (not real), so If you did'nt understand it, it's a place for private mines.

Infact it is a creative server, In my opinion i would rather a classic creative server rather than on smp. My reason for that is with infinity blocks people will make very large wide builds, then we would most probably get people whineing about no space to build and stuff. That is if it would happen.
Probably the best Builder ever.

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 12:58:29 am »
Classic = creative
1.0 = survival

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 01:36:56 am »
what he said.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 05:47:00 am »

Ouch. Nick, are you just gonna take that?
He watches my little pony, i felt too bad for him to comeback with an insult.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 05:53:39 am »
Hahahaha, okay owned.

ezzocraft

• Coaster Maker and lover of D00MKNlGHT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 07:26:00 am »

Infact it is a creative server, In my opinion i would rather a classic creative server rather than on smp. My reason for that is with infinity blocks people will make very large wide builds, then we would most probably get people whineing about no space to build and stuff. That is if it would happen.
Like the newbie town, there are plots, but 100x100 or more (for huge pixel arts and houses and piston doors) The creative town, after they got their ranks higher and more respectful, they can acess the flatland world (cities, skyscrapers)....
So anyway dont do No.2, do No.1 and No.3. OK?  ;)

gimme a net!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 07:31:22 am »
Since it wont be a creative server there wont be a flatland world.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 07:33:24 am »
simple as.