May 03, 2024, 09:06:25 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application (Logan5353) Let's try again!!  (Read 964 times)

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Builder Application (Logan5353) Let's try again!!
« on: December 09, 2011, 06:14:02 pm »
Ingame name:Logan5353
Briefly describe all your creations: Effiel Tower. Big Ben. Zombie Pigman  A village with many buildings, shops, and a church. Also a Imperial Transport, Death Star, and Lightsaber from Star Wars. A Castle with a barracks, well, archery range, and a forge.
Also a IPhone with apps, White House with correct layout inside, Washington Monument, and Lincoln Memorial!!!  Leaning Tower of Pisa
What worlds are the creations on:Recruit 28 Village is West of Spawn, Star Wars stuff is Northeast of Spawn. Castle, Iphone, Zombie Pigman, and Real Life stuff stuff are on Recruit 30 to the west of spawn
Leaning Tower of Pisa is on current recruit world.
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z321/logan5353/
Names of players who helped contribute: Dumbbomb: he helped me make the pathways around Lincoln Memorial    Jdracer99 and Reator: helped build 1 of the floors of Leaning tower of Pisa
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):Recently with my real life stuff I have tried to make buildings with great detail ,Taking the advice of the past rejected applications, and have never been making pointless builds. I also have helped many other guests, recruits,and ops along the way.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:Why wouldn't I?

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application (Logan5353) Let's try again!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 08:18:17 pm »
Waiting

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application (Logan5353) Let's try again!!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 08:58:31 pm »
I REALLY like your designs and builds, but they still need that final push!
I know you can do it, keep it up and maybe the next time you apply you'll bet it

Rejected

Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 09:07:13 pm by Wratkie »