May 13, 2024, 05:49:51 pm

Author Topic: No operators/admins on server in member world?  (Read 1266 times)

GayGamer911

• *Just beh Awesome ^^,*
    • View Profile
No operators/admins on server in member world?
« on: December 09, 2011, 11:29:21 am »
Hay guys today I made a BIG Guy climbing a ladder, a colorul hotel with a bus and a HUGE Star Trek Borg ship. All in the efforts to show an admin so I could rank up after I've done enough building of awesome stuff :D. BUT no admin/operator was logged in I asked like 5 times if any admins are there, nothing. Griefing and all took place according to the chat and no admin was there(as far as the chat showed and the /players comand). So I'm just a little dissipointed about that, I hope my creations stand till an admin can view and judge them later. I am however new to minecraft so I might be getting the ranking story all wrong, but I'd love to gain ranks and build awesome stuff :D
Btw great work guys, I have been playing for a week now maybe more and I love your Opticraft Official Server :D Its just the best, a lot of grieving in the guest room thou :(. Newbies might find it hard o rank...
* Just beh Awesome ^^,*

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: No operators/admins on server in member world?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 04:53:12 pm »
GayGamer911 showed me his buildings.
All sorted now.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Re: No operators/admins on server in member world?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:17:36 pm »
Sorry about your troubles, we get hundreds of guests daily which means we get different type of people. some want to build some want to grief. We try the best we can help keep the experience in our server an enjoyable one for people that do want to move through the ranks. If you do get grief'd you can also ask Operators for help. Alot of times there may just be one operator on so you'll have to be patient, but eventually one should be able to help you. Thanks for coming to the right place to post your troubles. Enjoy your stay with us.

Im apologizing because I believe I was on, or had just gotten off and was still on IRC when you were asking for help.