May 03, 2024, 09:05:54 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application (Logan5353)  (Read 1177 times)

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Builder Application (Logan5353)
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:25:12 pm »
Ingame name:Logan5353
Briefly describe all your creations: Effiel Tower. Big Ben. Zombie Pigman  A village with many buildings, shops, and a church. Also a Imperial Transport, Death Star, and Lightsaber from Star Wars. A Castle with a barracks, well, archery range, and a forge.
Also a IPhone with apps, White House with correct layout inside, Washington Monument, and Lincoln Memorial!!!
What worlds are the creations on:Recruit 28 Village is West of Spawn, Star Wars stuff is Northeast of Spawn. Castle, Iphone, Zombie Pigman, and Real Life stuff stuff are on Recruit to the west of spawn
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z321/logan5353/
Names of players who helped contribute: Dumbbomb: he helped me make the pathways around Lincoln Memorial
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):Recently with my real life stuff I have tried to make buildings with great detail ,Taking the advice of the past rejected applications, and have never been making pointless builds. I also have helped many other guests, recruits,and ops along the way.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:OF Course

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application (Logan5353)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 10:28:14 pm »
Sorry about other appplication

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:30:57 pm »
Logan, These are super close. and i mean Very. But im sad to say, it isnt enough. Yet.

I Really like the Big Ben and Effeil tower and lastly, The White House! :D
*smacks himself* i forgot to mention the Zombie Pig! sorry! that looks awesome.

Please look in old Builder worlds ande Accepted Builder applications to get an idea on what we might want.
Tip: Try to make the MOST detail on the outside as you can. That's where all the detail can be found. the outside.
Of course we still want things in the inside too.and some detail if possible.

Rejected.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:35:58 pm by SoulKnightGT »
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 10:42:14 pm »
You need to build MUCH bigger. None of these builds are of the quality a builder should have. Yes, there are lots, but Quality > Quantity.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 10:45:22 pm »
You need to build MUCH bigger. None of these builds are of the quality a builder should have. Yes, there are lots, but Quality > Quantity.
I thought they were okay :P
And i'll speak for him, because he can't, There isnt enough room in Recruit to build something "Bigger" like you said. Member is full, and guest? No. Gonna be griefed like crazy.

and yes, Quality over Quantity.  ::)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

morgosin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 11:29:34 pm »
You need to build MUCH bigger.

my thoughts is what i told you earlier today. Build bigger if you need a larger area...

make a platform so that you can have some room to build on.
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 12:10:15 am »
make a platform so that you can have some room to build on.

Don't do that please, it looks ugly.
Wait until new recruit worlds are made, then build big builds.