May 10, 2024, 06:43:03 pm

Author Topic: being herrased  (Read 1623 times)

littlej11

• psycowolf after his second energy drink =3
    • View Profile
being herrased
« on: October 23, 2011, 11:53:50 pm »
i have been being herrased by SoulKnightGT for i long time now he has said i break the rules (witch i don't and i actually like to enforce them) and while on classic he has used his powers to herrase me and threaten me and in beta he tells ppl that i break into his house a.k.a visit his village i expect more from operaters and if it continues i will most defiantly leave the server

p.s srry if this is in wrong section

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: being herrased
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 12:22:36 am »
i have been being herrased by SoulKnightGT for i long time now he has said i break the rules (witch i don't and i actually like to enforce them) and while on classic he has used his powers to herrase me and threaten me and in beta he tells ppl that i break into his house a.k.a visit his village i expect more from operaters and if it continues i will most defiantly leave the server

p.s srry if this is in wrong section
um about the "breaking rules" look on your topic "Mods" Mr said you broke the rules, so i asked him and he said something on (which this happened on beta) classic, "if you break in my house again ill report you" he went to the village i was making, and i guess mr took it the wrong way. and how did i "herrase" you? all i say about you is "i hate you" or "ijust dont leik you" and most of the time im just messing around.

and me threatening you? how? and if you call kicking you for saying "suck it" to a operator "herrasing" then okay yea i herrased you.

Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 12:28:10 am »
its not kidding around when you do it repetly for a long time and make it so that all my friends hate me and threatnig by saying you will ban me/kick me for plainly just hating me and yo dont just say you hate me you do a lot more annnnd the last time i tryed to resolve this problem you refused and kept at it so i turned to this

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 12:32:17 am »
its not kidding around when you do it repetly for a long time and make it so that all my friends hate me and threatnig by saying you will ban me/kick me for plainly just hating me and yo dont just say you hate me you do a lot more annnnd the last time i tryed to resolve this problem you refused and kept at it so i turned to this
how do i make your friends hate you? if they are ou friends they would stick with you...

and me saying i will ban you, 1) i cant on beta, which i said with a :P or after that i would say "not" or "kidding"

2) and  what else do i call you?  ???

3) when did you try to resolve what problem?...
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 12:35:59 am »
1) i was talking about classic

2) you dont call me anything else what you say is like *couch hope you die *cough* and you spit on my grave etc

3) it was a while back on beta when shadow was on and you just replyed screw you and shadow said stop trying to start something and iii said im not trying to start something im trying to resolvesomething

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 01:11:40 am »
1) i was talking about classic

2) you dont call me anything else what you say is like *couch hope you die *cough* and you spit on my grave etc

3) it was a while back on beta when shadow was on and you just replyed screw you and shadow said stop trying to start something and iii said im not trying to start something im trying to resolvesomething

when have ever said that on classic?

number 2, i meant in beta, you know, with the mobs and such. and me spitting on your grave in classic, is because 1) i had the flu :P 2) because you no-clipped through and was under your grave, and i was trying to be funny, so i said: "*spits on grave*"

and number 3,you just said shadow told you to stop trying to start something...
Holy balls.

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 01:18:30 am »
today you did like every hour

and what do you mean with the first part of number 2 and you haveing the flw has nothing to do with it :P and what does me cliping threw the bottom have to do with anyhing wom i sallowed there for im allowed to do tha if not plz make a rule or such so that i know this

and yes he did say this bccc he thought i was trying to start something and i said i wanent trying to start something i was trying to resolve something from the day before

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 02:14:59 am »
Allow someone else to look at this, preferably an admin, as all you to are doing is arguing. And Soul, do NOT post after i have locked.

JKA

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 02:36:06 am »
Allow someone else to look at this
I would like to say something. Soul has been harassing little and 'joking' about kicking him, and the last time I did that to an 'admin in disguise' was harassing, even if it is a joke. It doesn't matter, you shouldn't joke about kicks.
And what I said to you earlier little about you breaking rules, I am sorry, I was wrong.

---><--- Click the monkey