May 03, 2024, 09:02:44 am

Author Topic: Lucho019 Builder app  (Read 682 times)

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
Lucho019 Builder app
« on: October 23, 2011, 11:05:16 pm »
Title: [BUILDER] Will

Ingame name:lucho019
Briefly describe all your creations:
1.I created a hotel with rooms, lobby, a pool, dining area, garden, a road to it with parking space, battle sip and volcano inside the hotel, with a soccer field. It also has blue stripes in the lobby and green stripes in the rooms. For the two story rooms I made upstairs-checkered patter with purple.

2.I made a pyramid that has a water elevator to the top of the pyramid, (which is 3 stacked pyramids (worked on the pyramid with a person named keapmiic)) it has lava flowing from the sides. I also added to fountains when you walk into the pyramid.

3.I created the Khalifa Dubaj. the Khalifa Dubaj is the tallest building in the world. I tried to get as close as I could to the actual building.
4.I also created a replica of the twin towers. I am not meaning to be funny when I built this, with the tragedy of 9-11. I put a fountain that goes through the second floor, then I made a water elevator up to a meeting room, and offices. I did the same on each building.

5. The church I built was made from cobblestone. I put water on the sides, chairs all on the sides, and a big window at the end
6.The ship I built was like a cruise ship, I made a tower in the middle, then attached it to the big steam pipe in the middle of the ship with mushrooms

7.The MC tower I made is a replica of the CN tower in Toronto, Canada. It is a very tall tower and has a viewing point at the top

8.I also made a container ship; I put radar on top of the ship, a American flag, captain’s place, and containers at the back.
9.I made a picture of Kirby, it was hard to find a color for his yellowish skin. I used orange.
10. I built a old castle out of mossy cobble stone, I built 2 towers, secret passageway, fountain that goes through 2 floors, a library, and 3 bedrooms.
11. My brownie was something Samfar told me to build. I put icing and chocolate chips, with lava candles,
The interior was two rooms, and a lounging area outside.

What worlds are the creations on: All of my creations are on recruit world
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g477/lucho019/
Names of players who helped contribute: Jonathan_Junio, keapmiic.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): To anyone that is reviewing this, I really went overkill with the pictures. There are 125 in total. Thank you for considering me. The pictures on the album messed up so some of the things I cut are still on there, so the pictures I want are on the first couple of pages. I have also help many people with there creations for builder.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:Yes

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Lucho019 Builder app
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 11:31:53 pm »
I must say, the container ship looks nice. I can definitely see that you are vastly improving and breaking the ice on your builds.

Accepted
Well done. If you want to continue on your way and improve your building skills further, you may do so. Otherwise, great work.