May 15, 2024, 08:27:21 am

Author Topic: Please Get Shadow...  (Read 10295 times)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Please Get Shadow...
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 12:10:02 am »
xp you dont understand . . . this happens like every 1-2 days . . . so someone lock this
No mini moderating.

---><--- Click the monkey

Shadowsin

• Helping Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 12:41:29 am »
One, there is no "house" in it, all it is, is a formation of leaves that make a walkway with a bed in it? and Two, it is JUST a forest and it is barely effecting you. you need to chill out and stop over-reacting about ANYTHING that happens on "your" land.
Good luck to you all. ^_^v

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 12:54:42 am »
One, there is no "house" in it, all it is, is a formation of leaves that make a walkway with a bed in it? and Two, it is JUST a forest and it is barely effecting you. you need to chill out and stop over-reacting about ANYTHING that happens on "your" land.
okay, well i see a few wood in there, and you dont want anyone in there exept guild members so i cant see lol. and you do know theres a path leading that way right? and i forgot to mention, you called me a Retard, which is abuse to other people.

and i am kinda over-reacting, i should do it alot nicer, like "shadow,can you please move your tree and build it somewhere else." better Shadow? will you move?
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 01:09:11 am »
Sorry, but how do you move trees, Soul?

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 01:22:27 am »
Sorry, but how do you move trees, Soul?
bye deleting them.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 01:45:29 am »
sorry soul and no i didnt give it to shadow but i was using it as a house because its easier to get trees then build also you can come up to it if you wish its the whole villages just dont get rid of it please also how can ilive in it if i dont build awe grow something
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 01:48:10 am by Destroy8r9 »

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 01:48:06 am »
sorry soul and no i didnt give it to shadow but i was using it as a house because its easier to get trees then build also you can come up to it if you wish its the whole villages just dont get rid of it please
oh i cant, Shadow claimed it and me it his Guild.and if you didnt give it to him then why is he  using it?
Holy balls.

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 01:49:41 am »
i said he could use it but i never said e could have it and yes i was using it for a house also can i keep it please its my house and i put heaps of effort into it
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 01:52:02 am by Destroy8r9 »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 04:38:21 am »
Did i read this whole topic wrong, or are you guys really arguing about something this stupid? Sorry for being so blunt, but you guys honestly can't work this out among yourselves? This is something you need to sort out yourselves, not post on the forums about.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 05:45:35 am »
Did i read this whole topic wrong, or are you guys really arguing about something this stupid? Sorry for being so blunt, but you guys honestly can't work this out among yourselves? This is something you need to sort out yourselves, not post on the forums about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtfB7QPTiw

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 07:29:12 am »
This topic is unneeded, but shadowsin is clearly trying to upset soulknight in the chat and his diction makes it seem as if he knows it wasn't a nice thing to do.

Pilot out.

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 07:30:42 am »
so youre going to get rid off it please dont

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 12:19:47 pm »
hey i tried to, but when ever I said, "please get rid of it" in different ways, he always comes up with a different excuse. "its not ON your land, its ABOVE it."
Holy balls.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 12:47:45 pm »
I don't get it though why can't you guys resolve this problem in game? Because we really can't do much about the Forest/House? On the support board's if you are to move the forest/house an operator in the beta version could easily copy the tree house and move it to another location then paste it. Then hopefully everyone would be happy.
Probably the best Builder ever.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 02:13:16 pm »
After all it's just a GAME!@!

So chill out!