May 15, 2024, 11:46:36 pm

Author Topic: Please Get Shadow...  (Read 10297 times)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Please Get Shadow...
« on: October 20, 2011, 10:32:17 pm »
Well i have a picture where Shadowsin is Building on the land I PLACED and he said a guy name destroyer gave it him.
I might have gaven Destroyer permission to live in village. Not Build on it, which Destroyer did.
So i put Rules a board and Destroyer gave it to Shadow. So Shadow thought he could build on it, which he said its not ON your Land, its in the SKY. he already had his storage UNDER my village/and, so i was aready mad at him with that. But building on TOP of the village/Land i was making, No, im not going to take that. So im just asking, if you could get rid of his "guild" (or Trees...) which is on my land.

Oh and i forgot the picture! here.

Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Please Get Shadow...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 10:36:31 pm »
This village is causing many headaches. Did you get admin approval for it?

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 10:45:57 pm »
This village is causing many headaches. Did you get admin approval for it?
oh, then no. i didnt know i was meant to ask to build a town. whoops >_<

but if i wasnt aloud to do it, i didnt know, sorry. If you have to, you may get rid of it.

And sorry for causing you headaches :/
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Shadowsin

• Helping Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 10:48:07 pm »
if you could get rid of his "guild" (or Trees...)

you can't get rid of a "guild" it is something that has nothing to do with the server it has to do with some friends coming together to play minecraft and build stuff, therefore it is not Optic's to "get rid of".
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:50:31 pm by Shadowsin »
Good luck to you all. ^_^v

CrimsonRaider

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 10:49:42 pm »
Just ask an operator to remove the forest and leave it ALONE. Your fights are bugging ME now.

littlej11

• psycowolf after his second energy drink =3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 10:57:45 pm »
soul i think you just need to blow off steam you always get angry at ppl who do anything to your village that you don't like . . .

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 11:10:15 pm »
soul i think you just need to blow off steam you always get angry at ppl who do anything to your village that you don't like . . .
yes i do get angry at people whos...whats what word im looking for...messing with? yea i think so. Yea i dont like people whos messing with the village that Me,Famous, and Alicia worked very hard on.

and me blowing of steam? i didnt yell that much, i stayed pretty calm if i do say so my self...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:16:04 pm by SoulKnightGT »
Holy balls.

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 11:22:41 pm »
yes i do get angry at people whos...whats what word im looking for...messing with? yea i think so. Yea i dont like people whos messing with the village that Me,Famous, and Alicia worked very hard on.

and me blowing of steam? i didnt yell that much, i stayed pretty calm if i do say so my self...

dude you get preety worked up im there i see the text bar you get mad and ppl mees with your villiage when you say you can live there and so they try to make a house

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 11:25:05 pm »

dude you get preety worked up im there i see the text bar you get mad and ppl mees with your villiage when you say you can live there and so they try to make a house
when i say live there, i mean when theres house i built. and i had rule saying i give you permission to BUILD, not live there....
Holy balls.

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 11:27:25 pm »

when i say live there, i mean when theres house i built. and i had rule saying i give you permission to BUILD, not live there....
so he couldent BUILD there bc? and i dont see wahts wrong with it it seems fine with me

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 11:42:00 pm »
No, with all do respect though fair play to Soul and Alicia and Famous if they worked hard well they worked hard... but building a forest above someones village/town, That goes a bit too far to make anyone angry. But im with Soul on this one..
Probably the best Builder ever.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 11:43:31 pm »
none of them can play nice with anyone else, it's stupid to keep letting people move in there

littlej11

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 11:48:01 pm »
xp you dont understand . . . this happens like every 1-2 days . . . so someone lock this

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 11:51:58 pm »
xp you dont understand . . . this happens like every 1-2 days . . . so someone lock this
yes, because no ones read the rules i put up...and just saying it to be funny, but i can unlock this. (which i wont)

none of them can play nice with anyone else, it's stupid to keep letting people move in there
thanks dedly...and i can play nice..if people read the rules...

No, with all do respect though fair play to Soul and Alicia and Famous if they worked hard well they worked hard... but building a forest above someones village/town, That goes a bit too far to make anyone angry. But im with Soul on this one..
its not just a forest Xp, its a tree house, with a house in it lol i just didnt capture the top. and thanks :D
Holy balls.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 11:52:44 pm »

considering it started as opti talking to him, and opti hasn't had time to get back to him.. it won't be locked