May 20, 2024, 09:59:40 am

Author Topic: Builder App lucho019 attempt 2  (Read 547 times)

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
Builder App lucho019 attempt 2
« on: October 15, 2011, 10:52:48 pm »
Title: [BUILDER] Will

Ingame name:lucho019
Briefly describe all your creations: 1.I created a hotel with rooms, lobby, a pool, dining area, garden, a road to it with parking space, battle sip and volcano inside the hotel, with a soccer field.

2.I made a pyramid that has a water elevator to the top of the pyramid, (which is 3 stacked pyramids (worked on the pyramid with a person named keapmiic)) it has lava flowing from the sides.

3.I also made a smile face. It was my first time ever trying to create something somewhat spherical

4.Another creation is my hourglass. I made and hourglass shape and filled it with sand.

5.This was my second attempt at making a sphere since my smile face turned out not too well

6.I made a Greek pantheon with a library , seating area , and pool

7.I made a temple  with vines to make it look nice with a gold inside interior

8.I made a remake of the Trevi fountain in Rome , Italy. The real fountain has statues around it but I cant make statues in minecraft

9. I made a TNT! sign because I was trying to think of ideas to do

10. And finally my big brownie. Samfar told me to make this but he was joking and I took it seriously . I made it like a lounge/restaurant inside and I put chocolate chips (obsidian) and lava candles .

What worlds are the creations on : All of my creations are on recruit world
Links to screenshots of the creation : http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g477/lucho019/

Names of players who helped contribute: Jonathan_Junio, keapmiic.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): To anyone that is reviewing this, I really went overkill with the pictures. There are 95 in total
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:Yes

Visit the Typing Test and try!

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
Re: Builder App lucho019 attempt 2
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 12:23:51 am »
What ive seen here is a very good start. Your buidlings seem to lack in a lot of detail though. There are many empty spaces, most of the times your walls are dirt, and the walls are not very creative.
Before you try again i want you to do a few things.
-Make the walls more creative, add patterns or pillars or something similar.
-Fill up all empty spaces, and not just with bookcases.
-Dont make your builds so square, your buildings are all mostly just boxes, give them roofs, or domes.
-Make the walls of your builds out of something other than dirt.
If you are having trouble with spheres than use MS Paint to make increasingly larger circles then just copy them pixel by pixel on MC.
If you are having problems with inspiration for design then feel free to have a look around the builder worlds.
Other than that.. keep it up. You will get there soon.
Sorry, Rejected.

JKA