May 15, 2024, 07:54:58 am

Author Topic: griefer jail!!!  (Read 3916 times)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: griefer jail!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 05:55:58 am »
The last days I was thinking about a jail.
It is possible with two ways.
1) Or the Admins, create a jail in each guest. The cmd Could be /capture or/jail.
We mute that room, so no voices " I am trapped there, at the corner". If the player press R, it doesn't work, and he stays there according to the duration.
2) The operators, can summon the players in a room that Should have a mute and an R disabled..

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 06:02:28 am »
1) Or the Admins, create a jail in each guest. The cmd Could be /capture or/jail.
We mute that room, so no voices " I am trapped there, at the corner". If the player press R, it doesn't work, and he stays there according to the duration.
2) The operators, can summon the players in a room that Should have a mute and an R disabled..

You can't disable R. Well, I think you can, but you would have to get everyone to use a new version of WoM that optical made (Or like it) which disables R. Or something. I think.

littlej11

• psycowolf after his second energy drink =3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 11:59:25 am »
ok so here is what i think we could do,

for one make it out of bedrock so that ppl not using wom could not get out, and for ppl that are using wom y not just make it so that wom is banned in that area just like if you go to a zombie survival wom is banned you cant use it. and of course we would mute them so that they cant spam the server and if some hackers hacks out we can put antigrief on if anyone steps out antigrief bans them foerver.

another thing we could add is glass just for fun  :) so that we can come up and moke them for griefing and if they try to breack the glass it will just come back like in the statue of liberty part of the server and if the person breacks it more then 3 times it will permently ban him and, if he does get out by the glass antigrief would permently ban him.

and i think the jail should be for temperarre uses like say he stays in there for 1 or 2 day so he gets a second chance, but if we find him grifeing agian he gets permently baned

so basicly i like to think of this jail as a second chance wrather then just baning them forever, say there new to the game and had no idea they were griefing . . .ive been there . . . you could just send them to the jail and then they would know what they were doing was wrong
orrrrrrrr make it so that when antigrief gets them it puts them in there for 1 or 2 days and then if they get cought by a op or admin they can ban the person forever
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:03:52 pm by littlej11 »

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 02:52:04 pm »
in the beta one :O hehe :p But like Matt said they could easily just re spawn or no clip .etc.   But i do have one theory if opitcalz were to read this maybe he can fiddle about with the Opticraft world's  and make another world like .....ermm... a prison world for grieffer's with no way out o there until the ban has been reserved... AND THEN maybe then it will knock some common sense to the grieffer's  (OH AND ONE LAST THING if they do get banned they will get muted).....That if optical or an admin reads this post... But myself i think it's a pretty good idea...
Probably the best Builder ever.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 02:56:38 pm »
oops sorry spam i did sorta the same post as you i didn't see yours :O

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 03:06:12 pm »
oops sorry spam i did sorta the same post as you i didn't see yours :O

Np. I have a 3rd option. Make a box, with solid at the buttom, and glass? around it and the roof.
Rule on that? IF!! And I say IF they break one block, the get IPBAN automatically.
Rule to return? Stay without action 20 mins.
I don't believe that someone who does that, will stay there without to break.
4th Option:

Create a Muted room. The Operator can summon griefers there, but they freeze them.. Hahaha..
This will have a lot of fun.. It is possible and now...:P But the mute system is not on. But I dont believe that they will speak a lot.:P

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 03:52:44 pm »
Guys... You know you can easily escape by relogging? And you won't be muted/frozen either...

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 03:55:52 pm »
I know.. I have realized that.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 09:54:31 pm »
true but an admin or opticalz can maybe do something about that.....

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2011, 10:00:12 pm »
I say we just continue banning griefers, not jail them. Same with spammers, ect.

---><--- Click the monkey

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 10:23:27 pm »
okay then end of the topic.

Spikezombie

• What does it SAY?! What does it SAY?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 03:38:40 am »
I found that if you cracked enough, you can still crack through the ground, so you should make it out of bed rock.

gurgonis

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2011, 01:08:57 am »
I am confused . This thread is pointless !

The idea is not new , every few weeks someone else suggest it . This will never work in classic Minecraft and it's too much work in Beta .

I believe this finishes the thread .

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2011, 12:03:38 pm »
ok. But,
1) Don't necropost
2) The post when out of topic because many suggestion appeared..