May 29, 2024, 04:06:38 am

Author Topic: MineCraft "Brain Teasers" Game!  (Read 7395 times)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
MineCraft "Brain Teasers" Game!
« on: October 06, 2011, 11:41:25 pm »
Okay the Rules are 1, Answer the first one. 2, make your own when thats ones done. 3, have fun while doing this! :D
Ill go First.

Theres a Miner with only a sword and 3 zombies are coming at the miner.the Miner have NO food or no food gauge.They know your there.
He kills them. How does he kill them?

Now you try to find the answers or Answers...
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: MineCraft "Brain Teasers" Game!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 11:44:54 pm »
It's not that hard to kill zombies, so he just killed them with his sword. Ways he could have done it... is, he could have gotten to higher ground or towered up to attack them without getting hurt.

A miner falls in lava and lives, how did he live?

---><--- Click the monkey

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 11:49:03 pm »
It's not that hard to kill zombies, so he just killed them with his sword. Ways he could have done it... is, he could have gotten to higher ground or towered up to attack them without getting hurt.

A miner falls in lava and lives, how did he live?
first he had a DIAMOND sword thats how he killed them.

He just out or he used /home miner or /spawn.

A miner used /home and sufficated. how?
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 12:06:15 am »
Someone filled up his home with blocks so he teleported into stone, making him suffocate.

You go into the nether. It is 3:00 when you enter. What time is it when you leave?

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 12:08:06 am »
Someone filled up his home with blocks so he teleported into stone, making him suffocate.

You go into the nether. It is 3:00 when you enter. What time is it when you leave?
wf? um MC doesnt have time?

dont want to put a brain teaser lol
Holy balls.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 01:47:39 am »

Minecraft does have time.

A minecrafter with mo' creatures rides into a NPC village on friday, stays 3 days, then leaves on friday. How did he come and leave on friday?

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 02:25:52 am »

Minecraft does have time.

A minecrafter with mo' creatures rides into a NPC village on friday, stays 3 days, then leaves on friday. How did he come and leave on friday?
theres no days? ???
Holy balls.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 02:32:24 am »
Exactly... He named his horse friday XD

ReljaM

• I RULE THE WORLD WITH NO PICTURE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 08:07:41 pm »
Here is mine: A minecrafter was flying in a plane, ( he had mod) and his plane was crash landing. He falled directly on a creeper. That creeper did not explode. He went to a peacefull village nearby. How did he died in that village?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 08:58:09 pm »
Here is mine: A minecrafter was flying in a plane, ( he had mod) and his plane was crash landing. He falled directly on a creeper. That creeper did not explode. He went to a peacefull village nearby. How did he died in that village?

Lag. The creeper exploded.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 09:48:32 pm »

that doesnt make sense...

Exactly... He named his horse friday XD
oh...i heard that before :P XD
Holy balls.

ReljaM

• I RULE THE WORLD WITH NO PICTURE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 07:14:29 am »

He rided the creeper to that peacefull town. When he got to his destination he get's of the creeper. He moves away from the creeper. The creeper than jumped on him and BOOM

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 08:47:10 am »

He rided the creeper to that peacefull town. When he got to his destination he get's of the creeper. He moves away from the creeper. The creeper than jumped on him and BOOM

OR : He was playing multiplayer and

akosibitoy

• I love spriting!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 09:44:18 am »
One day,a guy was mining when he stumbled on 4 zombies.He had a diamond sword with him.It was well lighted with torches.And he has decent experience on combat but,he died...How did he die?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 11:22:47 am »
One day,a guy was mining when he stumbled on 4 zombies.He had a diamond sword with him.It was well lighted with torches.And he has decent experience on combat but,he died...How did he die?

He fell into lava? He just died from the zombies. Everyone makes mistakes. The zombies were in real life.