May 11, 2024, 07:37:32 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] awesomealicia  (Read 825 times)

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
[BUILDER] awesomealicia
« on: September 25, 2011, 05:21:10 pm »
Ingame name: awesomealicia
Join date: Technically I started May 11, but didnt actually start playing until like July
Briefly describe all your creations: Water/Fire house,  Rainbow house (used for recruit), purple/ black house, waterfall, laptop (mirrored after my own), castle, twin house, stage, hotel.
What worlds are the creations on: Hotel, laptop, twin house and castle- Recruit24. Water/fire house- one of the guests. Rainbow house-Member11 Purple/black house and waterfall- recruit22
Links to screenshots of the creation:http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff484/awesomealicia89/Minecraft%20Creations/
Names of players who helped contribute: Zombieshredder11 for you know, helping and being awesome, TheKidLazer for helping some and letting me procrastinate and draw mustaches on his sprites, and Samfar for helping me build.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I've been working like hell on the hotel hoping to get builder, and it was a pain. So I really hope I get it. >.> And sorry that the photobucket stuff is weird, Ive never used it before. ^^
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Of course!

ZombieShredder11

• View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] awesomealicia
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 05:26:38 pm »
I support this application. :D

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] awesomealicia
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 05:38:05 pm »
I love you. <3 And your avatar. XD