May 08, 2024, 10:09:14 am

Author Topic: Crash Bandicoot  (Read 4648 times)

ZombieShredder11

• View Profile
Re: Crash Bandicoot
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 01:56:07 am »
Yeah Jak and Daxter was another amazing Naughty Dog game. I've only played one and two I think and a bit of Jak 3 at the store.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 02:59:17 am »

I only had one Jak and Dexter, which was that one where he is turned into a doggy thing (Or is that normal?)
I really liked that, but never got round to finishing.
well theres theses Jaks and Daxters (in order of sequel)

Jak and Daxter:where Jak was mute.
Jak 2: where he could talk and he could use Dark Eco.
Jak3: where he gets exiled(?)  and finds his Dad and gets to use his Light Power.
Jak and Daxter racing game: he beats this fat guy and his Daughter sends them a welcome/part invite and then Crew (the guys name) poisons them.
Jak and Daxter The Final Frontier: very lame, cant go Dark Jak or Light Jak, theres not alot of Eco in the world, so the Team looks for some a.k.a pirates. Claw i think your saying this one because Dexter
becomes a rat like thing.

anymore? i dont think so :P
oh and i can name all the Rachet and Clank`s :D

No, it was something about crystals.

And so can I :P (Rachet and Clank)
pfffft, i meant all of them you fool :P

and Crystals? tell me, does Jak got a Goatee (:P) and does Daxter got pants? >-> (:P) if Daxter got pants then it would be Frontier and if Jak had a Goatee it could be the racing game up to the Frontier.

Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 05:55:51 am »

I only had one Jak and Dexter, which was that one where he is turned into a doggy thing (Or is that normal?)
I really liked that, but never got round to finishing.
well theres theses Jaks and Daxters (in order of sequel)

Jak and Daxter:where Jak was mute.
Jak 2: where he could talk and he could use Dark Eco.
Jak3: where he gets exiled(?)  and finds his Dad and gets to use his Light Power.
Jak and Daxter racing game: he beats this fat guy and his Daughter sends them a welcome/part invite and then Crew (the guys name) poisons them.
Jak and Daxter The Final Frontier: very lame, cant go Dark Jak or Light Jak, theres not alot of Eco in the world, so the Team looks for some a.k.a pirates. Claw i think your saying this one because Dexter
becomes a rat like thing.

anymore? i dont think so :P
oh and i can name all the Rachet and Clank`s :D

No, it was something about crystals.

And so can I :P (Rachet and Clank)
pfffft, i meant all of them you fool :P

and Crystals? tell me, does Jak got a Goatee (:P) and does Daxter got pants? >-> (:P) if Daxter got pants then it would be Frontier and if Jak had a Goatee it could be the racing game up to the Frontier.

No, I can name all of the games :P I just said (Rachet and Clank) so you wouldn't get confused :P

And I will tell you. Its not a racing game, instead, you have to run around with Dexter on your shoulder (He is a meerkatish kind of orange creature because he fell in some dark magic or something) You have to run around fighting monsters.

EDIT: Precursor Legacy, loved that game.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 12:15:57 pm »
bleh, i HATE the first one >:[=

well oh okay, was he was mute? and how Daxter was super UGLY? yea, i think its that one  ;)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 12:25:46 pm »

well oh okay, was he was mute? and how Daxter was super UGLY? yea, i think its that one  ;)

No, none of them were mute, but you had to go around collecting eggs, fighting guys, collecting green, blue, red and yellow glowey stuff, and stuff like that. It was aweseome!
Up the Precursor Legacy! And you had this bike t hing you could use on some levels. It was good.

wakkorotti

• It can't rain all the time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 06:48:13 pm »

No, none of them were mute, but you had to go around collecting eggs, fighting guys, collecting green, blue, red and yellow glowey stuff, and stuff like that. It was aweseome!
Up the Precursor Legacy! And you had this bike t hing you could use on some levels. It was good.

Jak was mute in Precursor Legacy, actually.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 06:54:57 pm »

Was he? What do you meant by mute?

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 07:44:35 pm »

Thanks Wakko

Mute= no talkie. basicly he couldnt talk...stupid but yea couldnt talk, but whats funny is in number two when Jak gets Captured 2 years laater Daxter comes and says "Jak for once in your life, SPEAK TO MEEE!" and quess what he says? "im gonna kill praxis" good game, good game :P
Holy balls.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 08:46:22 pm »

Thanks Wakko

Mute= no talkie. basicly he couldnt talk...stupid but yea couldnt talk, but whats funny is in number two when Jak gets Captured 2 years laater Daxter comes and says "Jak for once in your life, SPEAK TO MEEE!" and quess what he says? "im gonna kill praxis" good game, good game :P

I never really thought he was mute :S I swear he is not?

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 11:44:46 pm »

Thanks Wakko

no he is, replay the game, then tell me, does he talk? i can already answer your question: NO =:S
Holy balls.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 07:40:08 pm »

Thanks Wakko

no he is, replay the game, then tell me, does he talk? i can already answer your question: NO =:S

If I can find my PS2 :P
Finezzzzz izzzzzzz :P really though, if you didnt live on the other side of the world (so god damn far! O-O) i would lend you ALL my Jak and Daxter games lol
Holy balls.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 09:15:12 pm »

Thanks Wakko

Finezzzzz izzzzzzz :P really though, if you didnt live on the other side of the world (so god damn far! O-O) i would lend you ALL my Jak and Daxter games lol

Pff, thats what Air Mail is for :P

ZombieShredder11

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 10:16:20 pm »
Well mute means not being able to speak. So technically he isn't mute because he CAN speak.  He just didn't have a voice actor in the first game and didn't really need one. :P Just like Gordon Freeman with Half-Life. 

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2011, 12:21:06 am »

Thanks Wakko

i aint payin
Well mute means not being able to speak. So technically he isn't mute because he CAN speak.  He just didn't have a voice actor in the first game and didn't really need one. :P Just like Gordon Freeman with Half-Life. 
tru true
Holy balls.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2011, 07:53:46 am »

Thanks Wakko

i aint payin

But, but...
You love me :o