May 03, 2024, 02:04:00 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] ZombieShredder11  (Read 679 times)

ZombieShredder11

• View Profile
[BUILDER] ZombieShredder11
« on: August 29, 2011, 01:52:23 am »
Ingame name: ZombieShredder11
Briefly describe all your creations: Large floating castle with an underwater cave underneath, Music Theatre, Avenged Sevenfold Deathbat/Skull with Wings, Two story apartment building, 7 Kingdom Hearts sprites, Newgrounds logo, red Angry Bird sprite, the Taco Bell logo, a passenger airplane, a UFO with an abduction beam included, a giant guitar, a large bottle of Coke with bendy straw, a giant Portal turret.
What worlds are the creations on: Kingdom Hearts Sprites and giant guitar - Member10
Plane, UFO, and red Angry Bird - Member7
Taco Bell logo, giant bottle of Coke, and temple - Member
Newgrounds logo, giant Portal turret, and floating castle - Recruit21
Music Theatre, Deathbat, and Apartment - Recruit
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/catlover161/
Names of players who helped contribute: Reator, SoulKnightGT
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Third time should be a charm if I get rejected again. My building skills increase with every creation. :)
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Of course I do. :)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] ZombieShredder11
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 01:59:35 am »
i got  1 word for you: Rejc- wait, what the hell am i saying? ACCEPTED!!!!! awesome i love the Skull and the lettering and i love the sprites  ;)

Accepted!!!!!!!!

And you are my First Accepted Builders Applications so i hope you are very happy and i am too btw :P

Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

ZombieShredder11

• View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] ZombieShredder11
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 02:02:53 am »
Thank you so much Soul! :D I worked my butt off creating detailed things and it's paid off! I still have room for improvement but I'm getting better at building.