May 19, 2024, 10:09:19 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] PBCO10  (Read 496 times)

PBCO10

• View Profile
[BUILDER] PBCO10
« on: August 26, 2011, 04:24:45 am »
Ingame Name: PBCO10
Briefly describe all your creations: In the photos I have Built a Huge mansion which i am currently still working on. I have also built a showcase building with a slanted side(inspired for a real building), a pyramid type building just for show, a huge skyscraper with a penthouse and lots of viewing levels(my first  big Opticraft Build), a random tower, a zimbabwean flag because i am from zimbabwe(it doesnt have the red star because it made the flag look bad), a sand timer(first creation ever on Opticraft), and some of MY creations in the R20 mall the pictures you see in the mall are of only the creations I built by myself.
What worlds are the creations on recruit21 recruit20 member9 member8
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/PBCO10/
Names of players who helped contribute: xxjespkxx (helped a little with the floor and the roof on the huge mansion).
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra I think it is cool to have people form all nationalities in Opticraft and I would love to represent Zimbabwe as a builder in this wonderful server. If this is not good enough please tell me how I can improve :)
Do you agree with our terms Yes!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] PBCO10
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 04:57:06 am »
Im sorry this isnt builder material.
look in builder to see what detail you should have.
Take your Time and add Loads of Detail.

Rejected, but if you work hard enough, it might be a accepted. ;)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.