May 18, 2024, 01:26:00 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] ZombieShredder11  (Read 572 times)

ZombieShredder11

• View Profile
[BUILDER] ZombieShredder11
« on: August 25, 2011, 10:12:48 pm »
Ingame name: ZombieShredder11
Briefly describe all your creations: I enjoy making mainly sprites and large objects but I spend plenty of time making sure my sprites look nice.  I've made numerous Kingdom Hearts sprites, the Newgrounds logo, the red Angry Bird, the Taco Bell logo, a passenger airplane, a UFO with an abduction beam included, a giant guitar, a giant bottle of Coke, a giant Portal turret, and a temple-like building connected to another building by a bridge over a lake.
What worlds are the creations on: Kingdom Hearts Sprites and giant guitar - Member10
Plane, UFO, and red Angry Bird - Member7
Taco Bell logo, giant bottle of Coke, and temple - Member
Newgrounds logo and giant Portal turret - Recruit
Links to screenshots of the creation:
Kingdom Hearts Sprites

Newgrounds Logo

Red Angry Bird

Taco Bell logo

Passenger Plane

UFO

Giant Guitar

Giant bottle of Coke

Giant Portal Turret

Inside the first temple building (waterfall in the center coming from a pipe in the lake)

The lake, pipe, bridge, and a fountain by the temple.

The second temple building with a large tree rooting out of it.

A pathway below the bridge connecting the two temples underneath.

Underneath the first temple (lava representing torches and the waterfall from above emptying into a well that traces back to the lake)

Names of players who helped contribute: Only BMCKmike helped with the Taco Bell logo. The other creations were made alone.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): If my application is rejected, I would like some recommendations on what to do to heighten my chances of an accepted application.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes, I do.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] ZombieShredder11
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 10:24:24 pm »
I do love the Kingdom Hearts Sprites, and the Guitar and the Coke Bottle, buuut im am so sorry, this isnt enough, but super close.

Things that might make your chances higher...? mmmm, well go to the old/new builder and look at some ideas (but no copying  ;))
Make Bigger and larger buildings (but not to big!) with details Inside and Outside. and if its a house, make the garden awesome (flowers, water fountain, hot tube, ect.) Again, Im so sorry.

Rejected.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.