May 13, 2024, 08:16:33 am

Author Topic: [Builder] - squirtle_turtle  (Read 505 times)

squirtle_turtle

• View Profile
[Builder] - squirtle_turtle
« on: August 17, 2011, 10:00:11 pm »
Title: [BUILDER] Squirtle_turtle

Ingame name:squirtle_turtle
Briefly describe all your creations: A simple house with simple details and a large tower coming out of it with details, the house has a bed, a living room, and an office. I built a good skybridge which leads to a greenhouse. The greenhouse has almost every resource I have been given including water as elevators, it has 2 skycouches, plants, and water. The greenhouse leads up to a sky observation deck, and if you want to go higher you can go to the observation bridge. Connected to the greenhouse are 2 more doorways, 1 leads to a very detailed theater and the other one leads to the guest rooms. The normal guest room is the one with the silver path, the deluxe guest room is the one with the golden path. Both guest rooms are detailed with a kitchen, living room, bath tub, fridge, and a bed. The deluxe room has an observation ledge. I also built an object that shows the beauty of when you meet the person you were meant for, it is called "When we Touch"
What worlds are the creations on: They are all on recruit world.
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/a/YxncU
Names of players who helped contribute: None
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I take minecraft as a serious game. I am a very outgoing person on buildings. I like to help out other players and would be happy to take part in any opticraft or other projects.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

TIME TO PUT MY TRY HARD PANTS ON!!!!

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder] - squirtle_turtle
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 01:51:24 am »
Rejected.
build more then apply again,check the accepted applications for ideas.