May 12, 2024, 02:29:19 pm

Author Topic: Personal Worlds  (Read 2787 times)

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Worlds
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2011, 06:35:26 am »
If people want to erect large penis statues on their private worlds they payed for, i don't really care. It is a private world. Though the admins may feel different about it, i don't think they need to be policed by ops. Only the owner and those who her or she gives access to will be able to build on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2011, 08:43:03 am »
If people want to erect large penis statues on their private worlds they payed for, i don't really care. It is a private world. Though the admins may feel different about it, i don't think they need to be policed by ops. Only the owner and those who her or she gives access to will be able to build on them.

Agreed. One question, would you be able to do joint donations? Like say if a world costs £5, and I donate £2.50 and my friend gives £2.50 would get one shared world?

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2011, 09:05:28 am »

Well if you say so, I can't do anything, then.
But I like claw's idea. An easier way is to let the donator decide who can build there.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011, 09:15:24 am »
The donor will be able to decide who can build there, and that is not what clue said :|.

@Claw - no, one of them will have to have ultimate control over the world, so unless its a family member or close friend i don't recommend doing that. I don't want to have to police donors =|

Exox615

• Gathering dust
  • Iron bars
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2011, 09:18:27 am »
Yes, you own the world (make it a whole zone and allow certain players or ranks in it. It's your responsibilty to police it. I would allow my personal friends to build but anybody to spectate and enjoy it.
It looks like you are eligible to vote. Why have you not voted?!??