May 09, 2024, 08:37:42 pm

Author Topic: builder application piazza  (Read 723 times)

piazza

• View Profile
builder application piazza
« on: August 10, 2011, 02:32:05 pm »
Ingame name:Piazza
Briefly describe all your creations:I added a lot of pics of things. I made two links, one from the old game and one from a new game. I made a Mario making a peace sign, and the Mario bros with Mario and Luigi. I made peach, but the hair wasn't good. I made bunch of kirby`s that are rainbow colored, a chain chomp, and a Pokemon stadium, with a water gym, and Pokemon center. Also, the outside of the stadium is shaped like a shark.
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff463/ljp2nd/
Names of players who helped contribute:
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):please rank me up, Ive been recruit for about a month, and i made 29 things! :)
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:07:15 pm by piazza »
when theres a videogame , theres a piazza

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: builder application piazza
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 02:44:35 pm »
There is something wrong with your link. Which site is that supposed to be? ???

piazza

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 03:07:34 pm »
fixed it
when theres a videogame , theres a piazza

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 06:53:11 pm »
One large build speaks more about your skills than a dozen smaller ones (make that two dozen... :P )

However, you have done a large build (with help of course), and have continued to push yourself further along. Suffice to say, you are doing fairly well. I'd like to see you do a final culminary project-- something to test your building skills with. Take what you have learned and create something extraordinary or make something that you have seen before and try to recreate it to the best of your ability. Challenge yourself with something big and we'll see where that takes you. ;)

Rejected, but you are oh-so-close...