May 04, 2024, 09:36:51 pm

Author Topic: [Builder] xlawlietx  (Read 1107 times)

xlawlietx

• View Profile
[Builder] xlawlietx
« on: December 10, 2010, 04:03:42 am »
Ingame name:xlawlietx
Briefly describe all your creations:A building with offices, an underground exhibit featuring a sword, shield, & a happy face
What worlds are the creations on: The building is on Guest near the water towers, the exhibit is on WorldofRecruits in Old City
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute: Vanadi (building) , ironmaiden (exhibit)
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):i'm sorry, ironmaiden's & Vanadi's name is abbrievated, these are not their correct ingame names ... i've also begun cooperating with acquaintances to start projects, at this time currently untitled.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

P.S. First Application >.<
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 04:05:13 am by xlawlietx »

xXidrisXx

• View Profile
Re: [Builder] xlawlietx
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 12:23:56 pm »
Ingame name:xlawlietx
Briefly describe all your creations:A building with offices, an underground exhibit featuring a sword, shield, & a happy face
What worlds are the creations on: The building is on Guest near the water towers, the exhibit is on WorldofRecruits in Old City
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute: Vanadi (building) , ironmaiden (exhibit)
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):i'm sorry, ironmaiden's & Vanadi's name is abbrievated, these are not their correct ingame names ... i've also begun cooperating with acquaintances to start projects, at this time currently untitled.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

P.S. First Application >.<
dude!! in de 3e foto heb je m'n gracht gesloopt en onder mijn casteel gebouwd!!!

Dude, you destroyed my canal and you built under my castel in the third picture!

English please -Feanor
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 08:26:16 pm by FeanorAlmighty »

Hanno

• Thundergod Thor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 11:40:32 pm »
Complaint noted, start a topic in support to start the invesigation.
Application moved to pending.
Use /helpop <message> in SMP for support

Quote from: morten1ela
I love conclusions done on little knowledge

Darkpowerzx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 09:59:37 pm »
Rejected due to being inactive.