May 09, 2024, 08:27:27 pm

Author Topic: builder application piazza improved.  (Read 633 times)

piazza

• View Profile
builder application piazza improved.
« on: August 03, 2011, 07:17:42 pm »
Ingame name:Piazza
Briefly describe all your creations:my improved builder application i think its worthy for promotion. I made a huge hotel to get promoted to recruit. I made a sword from the legend of Zelda ocarina of time, a person that you can go inside including esophagus,spine,and a heart. I also made a cartoon form of myself, a pencil house with a lavavator. I made a big spleef arena with apiloko,  a patience test, where you have to wait a long time and have a lot of patience to succeed.An ocarina of time flower garden, same as game. A castle with dungeon underneath it. And a ultimate spleef castle that is five players or less, because the bunkers. And that's it. :)   
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff463/ljp2nd/
Names of players who helped contribute:apiloko
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Ive been recruit for a month and i really want promotion. :)
Do you agree with our terms:Yes
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 08:54:34 pm by piazza »
when theres a videogame , theres a piazza

wakkorotti

• It can't rain all the time.
    • View Profile
Re: builder application piazza improved.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:17:54 pm »
I'm afraid this is not enough for a promotion. Build a few more really complex and challenging builds before applying again. You may want to take a look at the accepted applications to see what we're looking for.

Rejected.