May 04, 2024, 05:05:28 am

Author Topic: I GOT HACKED!!  (Read 7099 times)

quaddel97

• xXSlayer of the griefXx
  • No Idea what to write!
    • View Profile
I GOT HACKED!!
« on: August 01, 2011, 09:57:38 am »
hey guys!
so yesterday i was playin on my minecraft beta server when all of the sudden i was kicked out because someone else logged in with my account. after this happened 5 times or so he showed up on my server with my account and we of cource asked who he was but he only talked bullshit. i of course went to the server console and found out that his ip was 93.131.73.189:64899  . does anyone know what i should do? ofcourse i changed my password but that password i also use for everything else i have and he could hack that too. should i go to the police?
This is bunny
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny by Copying and pasting Bunny into your web page to help him gain world domination.

zoogoo40

• rawrrrr
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT HACKED!!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 10:21:17 am »
i would take it to a place like a Internet safety protocol thing that can get his ip permaban from Internet :P thats what happend to a hacker i knew
I have a sence of empending doom...

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 10:21:23 am »
hey guys!
so yesterday i was playin on my minecraft beta server when all of the sudden i was kicked out because someone else logged in with my account. after this happened 5 times or so he showed up on my server with my account and we of cource asked who he was but he only talked bullshit. i of course went to the server console and found out that his ip was 93.131.73.189:64899  . does anyone know what i should do? ofcourse i changed my password but that password i also use for everything else i have and he could hack that too. should i go to the police?
Wow that's extreme... How did u get hacked? Any ideas?

quaddel97

• xXSlayer of the griefXx
  • No Idea what to write!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 10:23:57 am »
hey guys!

no clue sry
This is bunny
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny by Copying and pasting Bunny into your web page to help him gain world domination.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 10:40:20 am »
hey guys!

no clue sry
Well if I were u I would change ALL my passwords... Could take some time tho...

Implosions

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 03:26:07 pm »
Change your passwords, all of them.

Also do a virus scan if you haven't just in case.

And one last thing, don't use the same password for different things.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 09:52:29 pm »
its not a hack maybe someone on the server had the cracked version of minecraft beta and he wanted to spam ur name
so he logs out and enters ur name then he enters so when he enters the same server u are in it will not allow 2 guys with the same name so u will disconnect....
dont worry this is normal its not a hack...
just a bunch of name spammers...

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 10:41:03 pm »
its not a hack maybe someone on the server had the cracked version of minecraft beta and he wanted to spam ur name
so he logs out and enters ur name then he enters so when he enters the same server u are in it will not allow 2 guys with the same name so u will disconnect....

How can you prove that? For all you know, he could have a keylogger on his computer!

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 11:24:25 pm »
it happened to me like 10 times just dont worry ..
if ur worried go ahead and change ur password..

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 11:24:36 pm »

How can you prove that? For all you know, he could have a keylogger on his computer!
No one puts a keylogger on your computer to use minecraft.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 11:28:17 pm »

and like nick said why would a guy hack an account just to play minecraft beta...

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 12:32:11 am »
yes on cracked servers you can impersonate people...

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 01:07:33 am »

and like nick said why would a guy hack an account just to play minecraft beta...

Lol there are people...

JKA

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 09:37:08 am »
Hey I use cracked beta too... But I never tried all that stuu up there ^
so anyways omaroo u said they spam but that doesn't mean they can speak in game, which is what quad said they did...

minecraftgirl007

• This MC account now belongs to Chay! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 07:57:32 pm »
wat link did you guys used i used a link to play MC but i can't play multiplayer