May 16, 2024, 09:20:36 am

Author Topic: [Builder Application] - Victor1261  (Read 2542 times)

Victor1261

[Builder Application] - Victor1261
« on: July 29, 2011, 10:47:25 pm »
Title:Victor

Ingame name:Victor1261
Briefly describe all your creations:I made a epic face, a crapy house, a super tall house with a bunch of floors, a
floating house in the sky with 3 floors and furniture, a Castle with 3 floors cannons a water elevator complete with
floor numbers a staircase too many bedrooms to count a library a pool on 3 floors bathrooms a conference room windows
(our styled) and a roof with a flag, a (HALO) Warthog,and a sky mansion with a water elevator 4 bedrooms a living room
with a fireplace a dining room bathrooms a roof pool a roof tennis court and a roof basketball court.
What worlds are the creations on:Guest, Member6, Guest163, recruit
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imageshack.us/g/35/myhouse7.jpg/
Names of players who helped contribute:Mishatasic, zureas
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):I Work Best with other players. Very good at team building. Still pretty good
by myself.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:I Do.

Victor1261

Re: [Builder Application] - Victor1261
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 10:52:24 pm »
Forgot to add that i had an indoor waterfall. But there is a picture!

BMWGT3

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 11:14:01 pm »
You can't apply for Builder unless you have been a recruit for at LEAST 3 days, and you've only been HERE for 3 days.
Get some patience  >:(

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 11:19:43 pm »
You can't apply for Builder unless you have been a recruit for at LEAST 3 days, and you've only been HERE for 3 days.
Get some patience  >:(
First of all, how do you know he didnt get recruit his first day? Second of all, no need for the attitude.

That aside, you have been rejected twice today, I would suggest taking more time to build.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 11:23:31 pm »
Get some patience  >:(
First of all, how do you know he didnt get recruit his first day? Second of all, no need for the attitude.

That aside, you have been rejected twice today, I would suggest taking more time to build.

ermmm...Nick, not to take sides, but I was online when he got the recruit, and it was about a day and a half ago...

Victor1261

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 12:00:54 am »
I do know that i only had recruit for 1 and a  1/2 days but i just wanted to put it up here first so when i did get 3 days as a recruit then this would be considered. I got rejected 2 times today and the guy said to build more so i built a good masion what i thought was worthy of builder rank so i posted this on again. I just hope no one rejects so that this will stay there and i wont have to post another one when i do get 3 day being a recruit.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 12:29:01 am »
First of all- BMWGT3 is that mini modding I see?
Secondly- Victor1261 do you have screenshots of all the builds? Because it seems like there are only a few pictures out of all you have listed. I will leave the decision to other Operators, and they will decide, 1andhalf day later.

BMWGT3

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 12:41:37 am »
Secondly- Victor1261 do you have screenshots of all the builds? Because it seems like there are only a few pictures out of all you have listed. I will leave the decision to other Operators, and they will decide, 1andhalf day later.
Minimodding is my specialty  ;D

..Or, at least it was. I'll stop. Now stop bugging me about it now. >.<
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:23:44 am by BMWGT3 »

akosibitoy

• I love spriting!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 12:50:16 am »
Minimodding is my specialty  ;D

Mini-modding are part of the rules in the forum :P

Do Not Mini-Moderate. Mini modding is when you see a thread, or a persons post, that you do not like, and say "You can't do that, stop it now, or a mod will get you," or "This post belongs to the -soandso- thread." Do not say things like "lock it" or "this already exists" either. Moderators are perfectly capable of their job, and do not need any of the forum member's help. If you see a problem, just ignore it, and a Moderator will soon be there to fix it.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 12:58:53 am »
Banning and modding is my specialty, I suggest you stop mini modding...

Victor1261

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 01:36:00 am »
Well the other stuff got greifed by other players before i could take pics.

BMWGT3

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 02:02:42 am »
Ok ban me! ;D
No, I don't want to be banned.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 02:16:56 am »
Ok ban me! ;D
No, I don't want to be banned.
Yea no one wants to be banned, so stop mini modding from now onwards...

wakkorotti

• It can't rain all the time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 12:02:22 pm »
lLLegal, once again, BMWGT3 was just being helpful. No need to start threatening people with bans mate.

As for the application, this is the third one in a very very short time. So now I will tell you to wait a few days before applying again and when you do apply, you will have to have more builds to show to us. Get the screenshots the moment the build is complete so you have the pics even if it does get griefed.

It would also be an bonus if you arranged the build screenshots to be more easier to look at.

Rejected.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 12:05:29 pm by wakkorotti »

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 12:08:50 pm »
Yea sorry wakko, I wanted to make it seem more like a joke, but it does not seem right...