May 07, 2024, 02:26:00 pm

Author Topic: Hiya! C:  (Read 1253 times)

ZombieShredder11

• View Profile
Hiya! C:
« on: July 29, 2011, 03:37:04 am »
Hellooo, my name is ZombieShredder11! I just started playing Minecraft yesterday but I'm a fast learner so I decided to join Opticraft Forums to try and get more opportunities with my Minecraft experience.  Like everyone else, I hate griefers, so perhaps in time I will be given the chance to patrol the servers of griefers and be as much help as I can. :) A little more about me: For one thing, I love video games.  I play Portal, Portal 2, Half-Life 2 (all of them), Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and so many more.  As you can see I'm a big fan of FPS so Minecraft sort of applies to that genre in my opinion since we shoot blocks and it's in first person. :P I've been playing electric guitar for over four years and I love it.  I enjoy making my own renditions of songs so perhaps I'll make a guitar version of a Minecraft song! I don't really know what else to say on here since there isn't all that much about me, but if there's any guidelines, feel free to tell me! Happy Crafting! :D

BMWGT3

Re: Hiya! C:
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 03:45:27 am »
Nice to meet you dude, I love video games too :P
Well, not really your type, sort of sports games and the NFS series  ;)
So yeah hope I can meet you in the server sometime soon

Hope someday we both could be operators  :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:20:28 am by BMWGT3 »

ZombieShredder11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 08:20:47 am »
Hey, video games are video games no matter what the genre :) Hopefully I'll be operator worthy.  I did see you once before I signed up so I'm sure we will definitely see eachother in the server. :P

BMWGT3

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 08:25:29 am »
Heck I'm gonna be on the server for a little bit right now. I'll see you there.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 03:09:14 pm »
Welcome Shredder! (i cant call you zombie because i already got a friend called Zombie) Im SoulKnight, But just Call me Soul  :D i hope you have fun on Opticraft!  ;)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.