May 12, 2024, 01:50:03 am

Author Topic: Your Username - Why?  (Read 28687 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: Your Username - Why?
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2012, 11:36:13 am »
FNVcourierjon- The game Fallout New Vegas and on that game you are a courier so I took part of my real life name like and added it to status "courier" - Courier Jon!   :)

t3dd123

• "With every cloud is an opportunity." ~ T3dd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2012, 03:29:47 am »

If you utter so much as one syllable I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!

The Banhammer Chewer! *chews on banhammer*

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2012, 04:38:07 am »
I guess its my turn.

Long story short.....I like wolves and I decided to be the AlphaWolf because they are the leaders, strongest of the pack.

If you'd like to actually read the longer story, click the spoiler below:

(click to show/hide)

That's my story, hope you all liked it :D.

Edit:
If you utter so much as one syllable I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!,
Now now....violence is not the answer...:P

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2012, 03:21:16 pm »
I guess its my turn.

Long story short.....I like wolves and I decided to be the AlphaWolf because they are the leaders, strongest of the pack.

If you'd like to actually read the longer story, click the spoiler below:

(click to show/hide)

That's my story, hope you all liked it :D.

Edit:
If you utter so much as one syllable I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!,
Now now....violence is not the answer...:P
(click to show/hide)

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2012, 04:40:05 pm »
I used to love MapleStory too, then it got confusing and boring.
I quit because customer support gave up on me. They refused to believe my log in issue was a problem on their end (even though hundreds of players were having it). They blamed my computer, my firewall, etc. So I gave up on the game too.

SMS789

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2012, 05:04:15 am »
I just wanted one that people would not have to type 15 letters to speak to me (coughoreojr123456789cough) and I just typed something without thinking it through. I know...SMS789 is a VERY creative username...
I will not change this signature until I think of something creative. (Started June 4, 2012)

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2012, 05:23:36 am »
Well, I came up of my name though another person. You see, when I used to play MH3 Tri online, I was part of a clan called the Nargacuga. The leader of our clan's rank was Elite, my rank was Delta, and my favorite number is 64. So there we have it.

My OTHER name (ZenotropicTiger) of course came from another video game. I was playing Metroid Prime, and upon first exploring Frigit Orphean, I was scanning everything. I eventually came to locked door with an unstable life form inside of it, and when I scanned it, it said something about said life form being Xenotropic. From there, I was creating my first minecraft account, and I decided to use an animal as the second part of my username. I decided on a tiger because they are violent and they eat other things. Of course, it being about 12:00am when I made my account, I spelled Xenotropic wrong.

So this is how I came up with my names.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 12:47:55 am by EliteDelta »

sonictheepic

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2012, 05:54:49 am »
 ??? hmmm well my username on minecraft is sonicthefakerhog, i like sonic the hedgehog and shadow the hedgehog soooo, i combined them, and well, my opticraft account is just something i thought up in like, a second  ;D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 06:01:30 am by SoulKnightGT »
click for pie... FREE PIE!!!      if you click it you get free pie!!! come on, you know you want to

ragequiter13

• thatsssssss a nice everything you've got there
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2012, 11:48:46 am »
Ragequiter13 because I rage ALOT. If you need help from me, call me rage

some call me rage, others call me Chuck Norris!

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2012, 10:04:05 am »
hmm... well i was watching some show on Fox at the time back in 06 and one of the father figures on the show was talking to his son about how proud he was of him joining a band. He then went on about how he was in a band and how they were The Generators, generator too, generator four, generator tree. I decided as that was funny to me, that I was going to sign up for xbox live with TheGenerator but it wouldn't fit. So my brother helped me decide that I was now generator and IamGenerator wouldn't work either, so iGenerator was born.

I have tried some other usernames before such as iGeNeRaTiOn or JoeGenerator when iGenerator have been taken.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2012, 01:14:24 pm »
Ok, my turn I guess. I actually came up with this name for Club Penguin (yeah, I know). It was really my first time doing anything on the internet, so I needed a username. I had just watched the Spongebob episode "Chocolate With Nuts" and remembered the part where Spongebob was disappointed because he couldn't sell any chocolate. Spongebob remarked, "Let's just change our names to Why and Bother," before a fish came up from behind them and screamed 'CHOCOLAAAAAAATE!" So I decided to shorten Why Bother to Wyboth. I know, it's a pretty unorthodox name, but it stuck. I began using it all over the internet, so I couldn't really change it. So whenever you ask "Wyboth? What kind of name is that?" Well... now you know :)

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2012, 01:16:35 pm »
Well, I came up of my name though another person. You see, when I used to play MH3 Tri online, I was part of a clan called the Nargacuga. The leader of our clan's rank was Elite, my rank was Delta, and my favorite number is 64. So there we have it.

My OTHER name (ZenotropicTiger) of course came from another video game. I was playing Metroid Prime, and upon first exploring Frigit Orphean, I was scanning everything. I eventually came to locked door with an unstable life form inside of it, and when I scanned it, it said something about said life form being Xenotropic. From there, I was creating my first minecraft account, and I decided to use an animal as the second part of my username. I decided on a tiger because they are violent and they eat other things. Of course, it being about 12:00am when I made my account, I spelled Xenotropic wrong.

So this is how I came up with my names.

My God, when I was little, that door on the frigate scared me to DEATH. I always thought it was going to bust open.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2012, 02:38:17 pm »
Lets see...
Tobs74

Tobs - My nickname, adapted from real name Toby.
74 - Suggested number that RuneScape gave me a few years ago (not my birth date O.o ), I just continue it on for a lot of things

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2012, 03:00:04 pm »
I chose Winnie because it relates to my real name (and my dogs name) and I chose doxie because my dog is a Doxie!
So the dog lover (winniedoxie) was born.  ::)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 12:44:08 am by WinnieDoxie »

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2012, 03:07:07 pm »
I don't really remember, just couldn't figure out a club penguin name so I just spammed something and it was Chipaton! I just stuck with it.