May 04, 2024, 05:48:23 pm

Author Topic: Im Colourblind and i cant make anything deatailed to become builder  (Read 4752 times)

zzEP1Czz

I am colourblind and as the new rule you must be builder to become op I will never be able to become builder as I cannot detail anywork and this is very fustrating is there anything else I can do to becom an op ??

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Im Colourblind and i cant make anything deatailed to become builder
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 01:20:04 pm »
Sorry to hear about that...

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 07:41:26 pm »
No, people that easily give up, tends to not give a good impression on admins.

Xoiiku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 09:18:58 pm »
I'm color blind... mostly red green and a bit of blue-yellow. I've done web and graphic design for over 10 years and have taught myself how to functionally distinguish colors by hex values and other means. I find it lame that anyone would attempt to use color blindness as an excuse for lack of creativity or effort. Even if by color blindness you mean complete monochromatism, that would still have no relevance to your creative ability.

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 09:20:17 pm »
I'm color blind... mostly red green and a bit of blue-yellow. I've done web and graphic design for over 10 years and have taught myself how to functionally distinguish colors by hex values and other means. I find it lame that anyone would attempt to use color blindness as an excuse for lack of creativity or effort. Even if by color blindness you mean complete monochromatism, that would still have no relevance to your creative ability.

This makes you even more godly. ALL HAIL XOIIKU!!

P.S. Why did you change your forum name? Wasn't it zzepiczz or something like that?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:23:51 pm by corourke70 »

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 05:58:06 am »
umm we dont only promote based on color. if you can build something epic with detail, it would still be promotable. all it means is itd be difficult to make sprites, and we dont even give member rank for sprites anyways, so yeah...

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 09:43:33 am »

P.S. Why did you change your forum name? Wasn't it zzepiczz or something like that?

I'm pretty sure they are two different people? Because zzepiczz is not a crafter, and I think he quit...

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 09:47:55 am »

I'm pretty sure they are two different people? Because zzepiczz is not a crafter, and I think he quit...
No, it's him, he just changed his name.

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 10:01:25 am »
So epic was a crafter? Or are u talking about Xenon?

akosibitoy

• I love spriting!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 10:49:44 am »

still didnt get it?its epic he just changed his forum name...He wants to get builder so he can make an op application(again because of the new rule)but he is color blind which makes him more difficult to build...

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 11:28:43 am »

still didnt get it?its epic he just changed his forum name...He wants to get builder so he can make an op application(again because of the new rule)but he is color blind which makes him more difficult to build...
Ahh so Xenon is epic.. lol.. K thanks.