May 02, 2024, 12:16:36 pm

Author Topic: Operator Application-Tylerhan2000  (Read 4425 times)

tylerhan2000

• Don't you trust me? :3
    • View Profile
Operator Application-Tylerhan2000
« on: July 02, 2011, 06:27:59 pm »
Name:Tyler Han (IGN: tylerhan2000)

Timezone:PST, ( But I usually play whenever I can or whenever anyone needs help)

Forum Join date:DEC 4th, 2010

Current rank:builder

Reason for application:I would love to become a operator and help with the griefing problems me and many other people experienced. Also many racist and harmful signs and words i see, i hope to make this server a better place. (also i want to build a house [skyscraper] in the operators world ) I can also help out in the forums for builder applications, as most of u know, it justed pretty clustered quickly.
Ive been playing on this server for some time now. This is my favorite server thus far and I would like to contribute to the community in any way I can. I hope can prove myself worthy of this position. And also, I am one of the more senior members on this server.
But really I want to be a operator to repay opticalza for his time, money, and dedication to this server to allow us all to play for free, I hope I may repay his kindness by ridding the server of troublemakers to strive to ruin people's fun and also help out new members on their journey in this server. Also I hope that I could help lift the weights off the current operators' shoulders. I understand that to be a operator, I must give up my time to help with the server and it's players, I understand that responsibility and I will do anything within my limits to uphold it.  

Why you should become an operator:^^ (also im good at computer media arts, 3DS max, Maya, photoshop after effects, sony vegas, blender 3d etc.)also I used about 170k blocks to build. And of course, i would love to help people and their creations and prevent grieving. I've had some personal experience with griefing on the server myself, I remember when I first joined mincraft, I came on this server and built a huge and magnificent tower from bedrock to skyline. Before I was leaving, everything got griefed I remember a operator there when I happened. Now I vouch my war against griefers and bring every one of them to light. Also opticraft is the only server I play on minecraft. I am now very active on the forums and i can help out with things. I want to help Opticraft maintain a strong community free of griefers and people who decide to ruin the time of players on this server

Temp Op experience: Yes, I have been promoted to Temp-Op by Hanno before and I used that opportunity to the best of my abilities, I helped find some griefers, and also promoted one person, (raul7legend) who I believe is a Op as of now.
In short, I know all the commands, responsibilities, and exceptions for an operator.

Extra information: some stuff I built in the city server
Also I built a HUGE skyscraper in tallart,
Helped out with Optiolympics,
And many other Opticraft public projects.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8AYADXy8UU

And also a promotional I have made for Opticraft:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CuS6v6gG6A

And also I have seen many times where there where no Ops on and griefing swearing and everything inbetween was at a climax.
Or there are times when a Op is swarmed by hundreds of guests.

The ones with the admins/ops on are when they are AFK

And really in times like this I feel powerless with no Operators on and also a sense of guilty watching griefers ruin people's creations.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:32:08 pm by tylerhan2000 »

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application-Tylerhan2000
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 06:37:03 pm »
I'm sorry, but I don't support you. Some of the current Operators (which I refuse to name) find you rather annoying. This may go on to annoy guests, resulting in unnecessary bans.

tylerhan2000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 06:37:49 pm »
Umm....I haven't been on in 2 months. Are you sure you haven't got me confused with some1 else?
And other than that, I rarely speak to guests unless I need to.
And I don't see how I have annoyed any operators other than you for reasons I have no clue about?
Could you give me a example?

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 06:38:35 pm »
I'm pretty sure its you. You may not have been on in 2 months, but one's personality doesn't change that quick.

tylerhan2000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 06:40:35 pm »
I don't remember annoying anyone other than once with Morten1ela, but we got over that and became friends. I rarely talk to people when building and such.
Could you give me some examples?

I have been trying to get a Op position for over a year, please understand me and my position. And believe me, I really have changed for the better after some experiences.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 06:43:05 pm by tylerhan2000 »

zzEP1Czz

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 06:47:20 pm »
Dont argue with the ops decission

tylerhan2000

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 06:50:30 pm »
It's not a decision but a opinion. And btw, I don't exactly think I may know you.
What flight21 posted is his experience/opinion. It is different then a decision.

tylerhan2000

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 07:53:08 pm »
btw, admins approve Op apps, not other Ops.

zzEP1Czz

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 08:01:42 pm »
I know but your  saying is someone else thats no an opnion thats an answer back

tylerhan2000

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 08:52:47 pm »
Please rephrase your statement a bit. I didn't exactly get it. Don't make me call on the grammar nazis >:O

zzEP1Czz

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 08:56:15 pm »
I'm not an Nazi Im scotish no need to start anything between countries

tylerhan2000

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 09:12:35 pm »
Its....a joke. You know, nevermind. Good luck on your application!

zzEP1Czz

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 09:17:50 pm »
Good luck too you my friend

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 01:09:11 am »
goodluck tyler!
you showed your dedication to the server when you built the giant hotel in tallart, im pretty sure we can trust you ;D

tylerhan2000

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 03:02:57 pm »
Thanks Psyko! I hope that I have also helped out with the community with my donator suggestions!