Author Topic: Notch  (Read 16461 times)

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: Notch, check our youtube channel!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2011, 06:32:28 am »
We should flood their server, everyone from opticraft go on there and grief and wreck everything!!! Bet the grievers of opticraft would have a blast.

Toxicstriker91

• I rise you fall!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2011, 11:12:01 am »
sry necropost
We should flood their server, everyone from opticraft go on there and grief and wreck everything!!! Bet the grievers of opticraft would have a blast.
Just 1 word: NOOOB. And i mean it.Im not expaining this cus im sick of this behaviour(nothing personal its not only you).

akosibitoy

• I love spriting!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2011, 12:01:57 pm »
I just hope anything like this event wont occur again...

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2011, 02:29:51 pm »
-snip-

*picks shotgun up* alrighty then, i'm gonna go head over to their server

turtleman918

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2011, 03:29:34 pm »
From what i can tell, Tobias(Firetobbe, the ower) had no intentions of stealing the work, his admins are the ones acting up. (you999 from what i can tell) Dont try to grief and troll their server, its not the whole server doing it. Calm down everyone, and be mature about it.

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2011, 05:16:27 pm »
Yeah, for real. If we grief and troll their server, that will show how low we will go for no reason. We should let our Admins and their Admins work this out; perhaps, without anyone being banned from their server. However, I would enforce a ban on you999 if it hasn't happened already.

Turtle put it nicely. We must act more mature than they have right now. Griefing is griefing. If you do it on their server its the same as doing it on our server. Its wrong to do. As it is wrong to steal other people's work, I agree. But still, lets just wait for a resolution to come.

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2011, 05:45:13 pm »
Yeah, for real. If we grief and troll their server, that will show how low we will go for no reason. We should let our Admins and their Admins work this out; perhaps, without anyone being banned from their server. However, I would enforce a ban on you999 if it hasn't happened already.

Turtle put it nicely. We must act more mature than they have right now. Griefing is griefing. If you do it on their server its the same as doing it on our server. Its wrong to do. As it is wrong to steal other people's work, I agree. But still, lets just wait for a resolution to come.

i was thinking of making an alias and reaching admin rank on their server then screwing it up.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2011, 06:09:43 pm »

i was thinking of making an alias and reaching admin rank on their server then screwing it up.
That's even worse.....
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2011, 06:29:39 pm »

SO?! Thats still going against my point, Cor... Just wait it out, and try, keyword try, to act mature about this whole situation. However, being mature may be too much for some of you.

Xoiiku

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2011, 06:34:29 pm »
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2011, 06:39:34 pm »

That's even worse.....

SO?! Thats still going against my point, Cor... Just wait it out, and try, keyword try, to act mature about this whole situation. However, being mature may be too much for some of you.

chill out guys, i was just joking

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2011, 08:27:39 pm »
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

One of my favorite sayings :)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2011, 08:35:08 pm »
I believe the world superart is gone from that server now. But you999 is still an admin there as far as i can see.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:38:14 pm by Nick3306 »
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2011, 10:40:25 pm »
Let it be clear that none of you are to go to their server and grief or cause them harm. As I've said I talked to Tobias and he understands what we are feeling. In fact, just stop going over there altogether. Let Morten, Optical or myself deal with this.

Juls|Azzathel

• Redstone. LOVE IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2011, 01:33:29 am »
this has all happen in a short amount of time

the time that I went and moved....

::)