May 14, 2024, 03:23:13 pm

Author Topic: Gintoss 2 creations.  (Read 874 times)

gintoss

• View Profile
Gintoss 2 creations.
« on: June 27, 2011, 06:07:30 pm »
My very first building, and I remade it in the recruit world. That recruit world is now called /j recruit13. The Aztec Temple is at the left wall in the sky. There's a maze etc inside so enjoy it!

Here's a pic of my aztec temple: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/minecrafttemplegintoss2.png/

And my second work in the current recruit world (most likely to be /j recruit14 in the near future) It's in the left corner from where you enter. You'll find it ;)
It is a very big roman pillar, and inside is a staircase leading to the top part. Still planning to make something cool in there. On the sides and the back is an entrance to secret tunnels under the pillar, but nothing special in there.

Here's a pic of my Roman Pillar: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/gintossromanpillar.png/

And of course I added my nametag above both.

And I'd like to add that they look way nicer in-game, and the insides are worth checking out. Took a lot of work.

Also some news, I am going to apply as builder once I make 2 or 3 more of these pieces. Was a bit too hurried before, and I thought 1 piece was enough (Aztec Temple and city) but now after the Roman Pillar I think I might need some more, since ranks aren't meant to be gotten easily. Thanks for checking this out and reading this!

~Gintoss~
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:11:37 pm by gintoss »

corourke70

• View Profile
Re: Gintoss 2 creations.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 07:31:52 pm »
Wow, that's amazing and very unique. Keep building! If you plan bigger projects with that kind of detail I can see you as a crafter.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Gintoss 2 creations.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 08:08:28 pm »
If you plan bigger projects with that kind of detail I can see you as a crafter.
Yep, nice work.

---><--- Click the monkey