May 03, 2024, 12:32:35 am

Author Topic: [Recruit] equivalent, possibly teino  (Read 636 times)

equivalent

• View Profile
[Recruit] equivalent, possibly teino
« on: December 06, 2010, 11:10:37 am »
Ingame name: Equivalent
Briefly describe all your creations: Mainly the pyramid complex, partly the road in front of it
What worlds are the creations on: newguest
Where can the structures be found: the pyramid is to the south of the spawn point(just as the bridge ends) and the church is to the north-west.
Links to screenshots of the creation: - The road, after being griefed several times, is now mostly our creation. :)

- The Shrine, supposed to channel extraterrestrial forces.

The roof lets you see the light, possibly not to be seen for a while after entering.

Many ways to get lost, but the ones who hold on shall find great treasures.
A jump-style maze offers a good way to test your abilities.

Hidden secrets,as in a real pyramid. Not all though hold treasures.

As silver was rare for this culture, it was hidden from the eyes of the ordinary to preserve for the best of the tomb hunters.

A tale says The great king of evil, known only as "H" stayed somewhere in this pyramid.

The living room of the human-gods.

EDIT: Made a church with Roflol_owned and PinchyX.:

Names of players who helped contribute: Teino - he helped me a whole lot and part of it was his idea(some of the rooms etc.) I think he should be considered for promotion as well as it was his motivation to help ^^
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Guest
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): The whole maze is built on a story i made up, and it has many secret rooms. Some of them traps, but some of them are silver blocks which, in a game i invented, you are supposed to find. Some are hidden behind walls but there are always clues where it could be. If i get promoted I want to do something similar, but bigger and more detailed, with sub-story as well.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: yes.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 02:37:24 pm by equivalent »

teino

• View Profile
Re: [Recruit] equivalent, possibly teino
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 03:25:50 pm »
Hello, Teino Here
indeed did i do alot of the ideas and the work on the pyramid, I don't think we will get promoted to builder, but i think it is atleast worth recruit. If i could post screenshots, which i can't for some reason, i could show other things that i am working on together with other people.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Recruit] equivalent, possibly teino
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 12:27:25 am »
Accepted both of you as recruits. Welcome!