May 13, 2024, 04:49:35 pm

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden is dead  (Read 5966 times)

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 11:24:15 pm »
Srsly guys, you play too many fps games -.- The war on terror will never be over as there will always be causes to be fought for. Al-Qa'ida will probably never get as powerful as it was now that their big leader is gone, but now the fight for a new leader will begin. There are probably loads of higher ranked Al-Qa'ida officers that want to prove they are worthy by blowing up something. There might be a little dip in their activity short-term, but there's a big chance the death of Osama will only make things worse on the long-term.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 11:46:21 pm »
Srsly guys, you play too many fps games -.- The war on terror will never be over as there will always be causes to be fought for. Al-Qa'ida will probably never get as powerful as it was now that their big leader is gone, but now the fight for a new leader will begin. There are probably loads of higher ranked Al-Qa'ida officers that want to prove they are worthy by blowing up something. There might be a little dip in their activity short-term, but there's a big chance the death of Osama will only make things worse on the long-term.
No one said it was over. In fact, me, relkeb, and raul said the exact same thing you did, just with less words.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 11:48:22 pm »
I am still having a tough time believing whether or not he was in fact killed. I have lots of trouble believing the American government with things they tell the public, and unless there is physical proof such as videos, pictures, or even the DNA test results, I can't be positive.

I really want to believe he was killed, but its bothering me that the government acted so quickly to dispose of his body (yes I know it is according to Muslim tradition). But I do not believe that a man who could cause so much strife in the world should be given a proper burial, not unless every man, woman and child who died at his hand gets one too.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 11:53:00 pm »
I am still having a tough time believing whether or not he was in fact killed. I have lots of trouble believing the American government with things they tell the public, and unless there is physical proof such as videos, pictures, or even the DNA test results, I can't be positive.

I really want to believe he was killed, but its bothering me that the government acted so quickly to dispose of his body (yes I know it is according to Muslim tradition). But I do not believe that a man who could cause so much strife in the world should be given a proper burial, not unless every man, woman and child who died at his hand gets one too.
I thought the same but then i remembered that the trail went cold a while ago. It's not like the american people were upset at the government cause they couldnt find him. Hell, no one in the US was expecting us to find him. So there isnt really a reason for the government to lie about it.

Plus the Pakistani government confirmed he was killed. Packistan does not like the US and would not go along with a massive lie.

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 12:02:38 am »
It could be the same as with Afghanistan having weapons of mass destruction, which they didn't. Personally I think Osama has died couple years ago, for he was quite actively sending tapes out until '07, then he suddenly went silent, which is quite weird in my eyes. Also I remember the way they found Saddam Hussain, there were tapes of how they got him out of that hole. If Bin Laden was really 'captured' there should surely be a tape of it. Also, hot topic or not, the fact that he was killed will probably give Obama a better chance at a re-election.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 12:10:18 am »
It could be the same as with Afghanistan having weapons of mass destruction, which they didn't. Personally I think Osama has died couple years ago, for he was quite actively sending tapes out until '07, then he suddenly went silent, which is quite weird in my eyes. Also I remember the way they found Saddam Hussain, there were tapes of how they got him out of that hole. If Bin Laden was really 'captured' there should surely be a tape of it. Also, hot topic or not, the fact that he was killed will probably give Obama a better chance at a re-election.
1st of all, in the iraq case (not afghanistan) everyone told us there were no WMD's there. In this case every source is confirming his death

2nd of all, Do you really think the SEALs tape their missions? If a tape does come out it will have to have been from someone like an informant. You have to remember, the army found Saddam, the SEALs on the other hand go on covert missions, i doubt they would tape any of that.

apij4125

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 10:16:57 pm »
One funny fact, If you check out the FBI most wanted you will see osama bin laden still on it. But then deceased in the picture :P

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 11:21:51 pm »
One funny fact, If you check out the FBI most wanted you will see osama bin laden still on it. But then deceased in the picture :P
He's not dead then. Obama is lying to us. (not really I don't know :/)

---><--- Click the monkey

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 11:37:38 pm »
Ya those pictures of him after they shot him were easily photoshoped  ::)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 11:39:34 pm »
Ya those pictures of him after they shot him were easily photoshoped  ::)
What pictures... I have a video proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUb3e7VhccM&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_297728

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2011, 02:16:27 am »
Here's what Nick is talking about: http://publicintelligence.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/fake-osama-dead1.jpg

Also, US officials are preparing to release evidence because of the extreme skepticism from both Americans and the middle east (as well as the rest of the world).

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2011, 04:25:41 am »
Here's what Nick is talking about: http://publicintelligence.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/fake-osama-dead1.jpg

Also, US officials are preparing to release evidence because of the extreme skepticism from both Americans and the middle east (as well as the rest of the world).
Oh yeah, that could be photoshoped, easily, same mouth shape, same posotion and everything.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2011, 06:58:12 pm »
The white house decided not to release the photos to the public.

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2011, 07:15:09 pm »
He is definitely dead. If he wasn't dead then Osama would have already put out videos about how the US is lying to look good. Osama would definitely make us look like shit if he wasn't really killed.

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2011, 07:44:13 pm »
I'm sure some day the photos/videos will be leaked.