May 12, 2024, 07:33:34 am

Author Topic: Operator Application for Bahraindude_2497  (Read 621 times)

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
Operator Application for Bahraindude_2497
« on: April 30, 2011, 04:29:00 am »
Name: Bahraindude_2497
Timezone: +2:00 GMT
Forum Join date: 12 April
Current rank: Recruit (but applying for builder right now)
Reason for application: Ive been playing on the opticraft server for nearlly a month now and i feel that ive have done well in that time and thanks to opticraft i bought the beta and am thououghly enjoying it! Anyway Opticraft is my one favorite server and is the second most popular on the minecraft website but yet whenever i build somthing interesting some stupid greiver comes and destroys it while im away from my computer and even when im building and someone is greiving whenever i ask the operators they leave me unnoticed and i have to restart my house again finishing it an hour later than when it should have been done. Also when i play there arent enough ops in my time zone to ban greivers or mark and rank guests work so i would like to fill that slot for my time zone (middle east +2:00 GMT).

Why you should become an operator:  I have been commited to playing Opticraft that  since i started this account and have been playing as much as i can (my mum is threatening me to stop playing) but once i start somthing i dont stop. I am deicated to my role.my position. my Rank.
Now i may be a recruit (applying for builder) but it isnt the rank that counts, its the way you treat the game and how you respect everyone else in what they do. I want to be an operator because there isn't any ops in my timezone when i really want them so i have to wait late at night for them to come on. Also i was playing this morning and there were about 30 or 40 people and the highest rank that was there was a crafter he cant rank up guests can he??? So all in one i want to be independat to the people in my time zone and help them if they need help. Thank-you.

Have you been temp-op before?: no
Extra information: If this application gets rejected i will send a new one as soon as i get to builder

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

morten2ela

• View Profile
Re: Operator Application for Bahraindude_2497
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 05:51:32 am »
Rejected.