May 06, 2024, 02:48:32 am

Author Topic: Problem  (Read 1283 times)

corourke70

• View Profile
Problem
« on: April 27, 2011, 11:15:33 pm »
Somebody build a airplane and run way touching my arena type project. It is on top of my moat which was supposed to be a border. The moat being covered isn't much of the problem, but i was going to decorate the wall which i can now not do. This is on WoR and i'm sure people are going to tell me not to build on WoR because i'm a builder. I am just going to say that i started this project as the new world was open and found a corner so i wouldn't be as inconsiderate. So, all i ask is for somebody to move the airplane/runway so i can continue with my project.

Edit:He also built a little tower against my wall.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 12:03:46 am by corourke70 »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 11:26:32 pm »
You could ask him to delete it, i dont think he would mind.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 11:30:22 pm »
I don't want to ask somebody to delete their work just so i would have room for mine. They might take it the wrong way. Anyways, he is not online and i don't want to count on him to come online for me to resume my project.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 11:43:11 pm »
I don't want to ask somebody to delete their work just so i would have room for mine. They might take it the wrong way. Anyways, he is not online and i don't want to count on him to come online for me to resume my project.
No, all you would need to do is explain that you reserved that area, its not like his creation was very big anyway.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 11:53:11 pm »
True, but it would feel weird to tell a recruit to not build somewhere in a recruit world, i know it is a reserved spot and he's not supposed to build there, but technically i'm not supposed to be building here either. I would rather let an OP or an Admin take care of it.

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 12:12:25 am »
Sorry for posting again, but this is holding up my project. Can somebody quickly remove/move this? Or give me permission to delete it or anything?

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 08:14:31 pm »
Turtle cleared it, so this topic can be deleted or locked or whatever you want to do with it because it is of no use. Thankyou turtle.

turtleman918

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 11:51:45 pm »
Yes, i checked information on the person who made it and they were banned already, so i figured theres no reason for it to remain.

Turtle

Side note: My apologies for posting in a locked topic.