May 12, 2024, 10:18:53 am

Author Topic: Minecraft 2D MS Paint game  (Read 19727 times)

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Minecraft 2D MS Paint game
« on: April 22, 2011, 03:21:22 pm »
Minecraft 2D MS Paint game

I've seen a few of these games around the official Minecraft forums so I thought I'd make my own map!

Rules and Guidlines

1 - Each civilisation starts off with a population of 3, and 2 buildings.

2 - A civilisation's population increases 3 each time you post.

3 - Each person can only post an update to their civilisation once per day.

4 - Never start a war with another person unless they said they want to war.

5 - Don't invade other people's work (unless in a war).

6 - Research for any project or technology takes at least two turns/days (the more advanced the technology or project the longer it takes).

7 - The deeper you are in the earth the longer it takes you to mine and/or research so plan accordingly.

8 - Provide a small back story to your civilisation of progress each turn (an example in my turn).

Very Important rules

1 - No creating natural disasters, (floods, fires etc.) I will do this every now and again.

2 - Never add any more natural resources into the game, (Iron, Diamonds etc.) I will add more minerals every now and again.

3 - If some one has accidenlty infringed one of these said rules please notify that person to fix it poliety!

4 - Use common sense and the scale, don't go using up half the world.

5 - Tobs will add any mobs whenever, no mobs to start off.

The Map:

Right click on the person before's post and save it, open it and edit it in MS paint and add your civilisation according to the rules, and just save the edited file as .png for best quality!
A good Image hosting site: http://imgur.com/

Enjoy!

(I shall start of my civilisation in the next post)
  (Make sure no one else posts their updated version before you so everyone's work is involved)

Just to make sure people don't miss it:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAVE AND UPLOAD AS .PNG - SAVE AND UPLOAD AS .PNG - SAVE AND UPLOAD AS .PNG - SAVE AND UPLOAD AS .PNG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try and use: http://imgur.com/

Thanks  :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 03:12:09 pm by Tobs74 »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Minecraft 2D MS Paint game
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 03:21:56 pm »
The Tobsvillians

Three of the many Tobsvillians found themselves teleported by an evil wizard to a random area in a strange new world, they decided to start a new branch of their civilisation here. Begining with a fishing pier and a small house able to house 6 people they began their new life. Starting to research technology to mine rocks and ore began on the same day and was predicted to proceed for the next 2 days. They are still unsure if there are any other kind of life here.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 07:59:50 pm »
This is kinda hard to do, Tobs...
I understand fun, simple forum games, but this is too complicated for the forums in my opinion.

liquidcool24

• Bombs, you want it, it yours my friend!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 08:05:06 pm »
This is kinda hard to do, Tobs...
I understand fun, simple forum games, but this is too complicated for the forums in my opinion.
Agreed... but, it might be possible in a real map
I'm gonna be the best I can be!

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 10:17:27 pm »
I see your point, if you want simple terms:

Edit the picture and increase your civilisation day by day. If you don't want to do the game it's fine by me  ;)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 10:39:29 pm »
Okay, let me try!

The Madridstas

The Madridstas, led by king Raul, fled their world in search for a new world because their old one was filled up with pollution.

The Madridstats builded a mini home that can suit 6 people, and is upgrading it.
They are try to research on the arts of the mining, and to do so, need 2 days.
The team also builded a fishing peer to get some fish.
While building thier home and eating the sugar canes, the group leader, King Raul, saw a group of people called "The Tobsvillians" on the other side of the river, and is desperatly building a ship at the moment to get in contact with these people.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 10:45:28 pm by raul7legend »

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 10:51:12 pm »
I really don't see how this is hard, heres mine.

1 little boy and 2 little girls are friends and were kicked out of their home by their parents on the same day, their favorite color is red and yellow and love bacon. They wondered the wilderness and found red and yellow flowers killed sheep and got their wool, then make a wool house by a stream that goes down into a cave, they almost lost one of the little girls in the stream, they hope to make their own family.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:02:47 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 12:20:06 pm »
Heh this is a good start   ;D

The Tobsvillians continue to extend their settlements, A tree was chopped down in order to make a samll builing to house the top of the mineshaft. Research continues about mining tools but they discovered out how to make a "spade". They used this to begin a small mineshaft and work is going well. Over the other side of the river, chief Tobs noticed moving blue spots - could this be other people?

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 01:16:49 pm »

The Madridstas are not going very well at learning the ways of mining...
They finished making a couple of boats, and upgraded their house, which can hold a whopping 15 people, and went forth to see the TobsVillians.
The Tobsvillians greeted Raul and his friend very nicely, and is hoping to prosper from this friendship.
Raul asks Chief Tobs if he wants to make a bridge, so forth that the villages will be connected.
Thanks to Tobs, he taught the Madridstas on how to make a mining shaft, and the Madridstas are building it at this moment.
"There will be search for new villages here in this world", said Raul, when he saw The Tobsvillians.

So what do you say, Tobs? ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:19:31 pm by raul7legend »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 02:19:53 pm »
Sounds Good   ;D

Chief Tobs agreed to help Raul build the bridge and decided the work shall begin tomorrow!

liquidcool24

• Bombs, you want it, it yours my friend!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 04:16:22 pm »
My turn!

Fort 1337

DoomGuy, Geno, and Captain Falcon, under rule of liquid, have been given orders to set up fort and dominate this area. They Have set fort on a hill to give them the best defense capability. In time, if need be, they shall conquer other civilization in the area to complete their mission. For now, they focus thier attention on the nearby river...
I'm gonna be the best I can be!

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 04:39:28 pm »

1 little boy and 2 little girls are friends and were kicked out of their home by their parents on the same day, their favorite color is red and yellow and love bacon. They wondered the wilderness and found red and yellow flowers killed sheep and got their wool, then make a wool house by a stream that goes down into a cave, they almost lost one of the little girls in the stream, they hope to make their own family. They now have found out how to mine and make a mine shaft. They are trying to find out a way up the river so they can explore new land. They have had 3 new kids.

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 09:02:24 pm »
oh i'ma join in  :P

and there was life.the goddes place three humans on the earth to worship her and live a happy life. they were granted recources to build a home and a additional building, wich was a watchtower. this was dicided by the person who took command ; Aria. ofcourse she helped her two friends, kenthor and lyren, to build, and emediately gained their trust. as she was the leader, the goddes placed a link with her. the first thing she said to her were the rules they have to live by: everything is allowed, if you get punnished you deserve it, and you cannot blame the goddes for your mistakes. by these rules they set up a camp on the side of a mountain. and started digging for more recources.

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 09:50:06 pm »
Terrewee did you save it as an .png file? It's kinda blurier than our other ones. Also use imgur.com because that's what we've been using and it's been great.

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 10:59:13 pm »
i saved it as the file it was originaly (As i downloaded it...)
and sure i'll use imgur..
just one sec and i'll re upload it

here you go :P

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~