May 02, 2024, 02:35:05 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application - Raiden14  (Read 939 times)

Raiden-of-Gilead

• I Am A Shadow, One No Light Will Shine On.
    • View Profile
Builder Application - Raiden14
« on: April 19, 2011, 06:07:38 am »
InGame Name: Raiden14

Briefly Describe All Your Creations: My first and original creation was "The Clean Raul". It was a night club which contained within it's golden walls; A lap dance room, theatre, soccer field, stripper poles, cinema, dance floor, hot tub, bar and a "Lava Lounge". My second creation was a sprite of each Bulbusaur, Charmander and Squirtle. My 3rd Creation took a lot of skill and time. It was a replica of the Empire State Building in NYC. My next creation is a fancy wool tower with rather large and daunting Lava bowls atop it's amazing woolen roof. I have also made a Spleef stadium based around Pokemon. The spleef arena floor is a pokeball and has golden seats for spectators. 2 Dressing rooms, 1 for each team and a commentary box just like in real life sports. I have also made a Goku from DBZ in WoR. My latest creation is a Very Detailed and Large replica of the Petronas Twin Towers

What Worlds Are These Creations On: The Clean Raul was located on world "Guest65", though sadly, this world no longer exists. The three pokemon sprites can be found on "WolrdofRecruits4". The Empire State Building can be found in the far reaches of Guest 77. And the Tower of Wool is located near the spawn of Recruits2. The Pokemon Spleef Stadium is in WorldofRecruits6. Goku is located in World of Recruits. The Petronas Towers are located in Recruits 2.

Links to Screenshots: http://raiden14.imgur.com/58320#1hyTK

Names of players who Helped Contribute: Floppy_Dawg, Moopoo250

What is your Current rank in Opticraft: Recruit

Extra: This is my 6th application. Please consider this well.

Do I Agree: Yep!

My 3 Favourites... ^^^^

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application - Raiden14
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 06:48:22 pm »
Accepted. All you have to do is wait for me to get in-game and I'll promote you.

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 01:16:38 am »
Accepted. All you have to do is wait for me to get in-game and I'll promote you.
[/quote I did it don't worry...

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 06:33:44 pm »
Thanks Ruf.