May 19, 2024, 03:51:05 am

Author Topic: Operator Application for Bahraindude_2497  (Read 816 times)

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
Operator Application for Bahraindude_2497
« on: April 16, 2011, 09:02:11 am »
sorry about the previous post  :(

Name:Bahraindude_2497
Timezone: +2:00 (GMT)
Forum Join date: 16 April 2011
Current rank: Recruit
Reason for application: Although ive only played for a week on this account i have quite a lot of experience in Minecraft on another account (which got hacked and then lost intrest). Anyway Opticraft is my one favorite server and is the second most popular on the minecraft website but yet whenever i build somthing interesting some stupid greiver comes and destroys it while im away fro my computer and even when im building and someone is greiving whenever i ask the operators they leave me unnoticed and i have to restart my house again finishing it an hour later than when it should have been done. Also when i play there arent enough ops in my time zone to ban greivers or mark and rank guests work so i would like to fill that slot for my time zone (middle east +2:00 GMT).

Why you should become an operator: I may be just a Recruit and that you will just leave my message alone just because of my rank but i have been commited to playing Opticraft since i started this account and have been playing as much as i can (my mum is threatening me to stop playing) but once i start somthing i dont stop. I am deicated to my role.my position. my Rank.
But more on a serious tone i want to be an operator because there isn't any ops in my timezone when i really want them so i have to wait late at night for them to come on. Also i was playing this morning and there were about 30 or 40 people and the highest rank that was there was a builder and he cant rank up guests can he??? So all in one i want to be independat to the people in my time one and halp them if the need help. Thank-you. :)
Have you been temp-op before?: No
Extra information: If i dont get the application i will be dissapointed but i will keep trying and rank my recruit up to builder if not...

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application for Bahraindude_2497
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 09:08:19 am »
Best to become a builder, and to get involved with the community, before posting an app.

Good luck anyways.

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 09:10:26 am »
ok how do i 'get with the community' if im with no one i know who plays minecraft

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 02:36:03 pm »
Just make some posts, chat around a little ingame, so we get to know what you are like.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 04:27:45 pm »
Rejected, "for now".

Thank you for your application.