May 13, 2024, 05:19:47 pm

Author Topic: Art world  (Read 1464 times)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Art world
« on: April 16, 2011, 08:53:22 am »
There are really great stuff in the Art World, but there are some sprites/arts that are too small, or not too good.
Just please remember that this an art world, it should look like one.

Toxicstriker91

• I rise you fall!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Art world
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 09:41:24 am »
I have suggestion about the art world and future art worlds. If someone wants to build there applys in the forum(there will be new tread about it or something like that) and builder+, or op+ players vote if it is worth the space for it. I dont know how a vote systam could work atleast the art worlds will look good and everithing will be in order.
there are some sprites/arts that are too small, or not too good.
the quote in straight words pikachu, the Blue unidentified 26x10 object with sign Spartan_rain and the ugly face(witch defies the 6th rule) shouldnt be in art.

Edit: the pink human with isnt even 2bit sprite.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 01:54:31 pm »
I have suggestion about the art world and future art worlds. If someone wants to build there applys in the forum(there will be new tread about it or something like that) and builder+, or op+ players vote if it is worth the space for it. I dont know how a vote systam could work atleast the art worlds will look good and everithing will be in order.
there are some sprites/arts that are too small, or not too good.
the quote in straight words pikachu, the Blue unidentified 26x10 object with sign Spartan_rain and the ugly face(witch defies the 6th rule) shouldnt be in art.

Edit: the pink human with isnt even 2bit sprite.
Agreed, next art world should be that whoever wants to build, he has to apply an application, with what he wants to build, where in the art world, and how big and stuff.
We can't just give anyone to build in Art.

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 03:25:32 pm »
I'm sorry about my pikachu, I will have it removed. It was my first sprite and i didn't know that there were very high standard on the art world. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 03:28:51 pm »
it's not bad, but it could have been placed in another, lower world. If you ask, I'm sure an operator will move it to a wall in a builderworld for you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 03:40:06 pm »
Since i don't have cuboidr or cuboid, i will probably have an operator remove it for me but i won't keep it. I already have pics of it in case of application for crafter. BTW, i was thinking of making this sprite...

Is this good enough for the art world?
Once i have permission, i will start working on it so please respond as quickly as possible.

Toxicstriker91

• I rise you fall!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 03:58:15 pm »
IF you manage do do it it will be epic, but i think you should modify the pic. It has way much more colors tht minecraft.

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 04:12:13 pm »
I resized it a little smalled and his face was blue and weird so instead i am doing this 128 x 96

btw the pikachu is gone. ty ramkitty.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 04:14:56 pm by corourke70 »