May 15, 2024, 04:03:16 pm

Author Topic: So listen... Can I have yo numba?  (Read 1980 times)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
So listen... Can I have yo numba?
« on: April 02, 2011, 05:22:15 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw

Darrel: Damn! Damn! Oh Damn! Okay Okay Okay...

Darrel: escue me can I talk you you for a minute? ESCUE me can I talk to you for a minute?

Evaan: Um... Yeah? what's up?

Darrel: Uuuh yeah my name Darrel. It's spelt like Darrel but it's pronounced Darrel. Uhh... Yeah I would like to let you know, the back of yo head is rediculus.

Evaan: Umm... Thanks.

Darrel: Yeah you are welcome!

Darrel: Where's your boyfriend!?

Evaan: Oh my uhh wha- who?

Darrel: Your boyfriend! Where yo boyfriend at? Is he getting you refreshments? Is he tall? Is he getting you mike and ikes? Oh you like mike and ikes? Is he heafty? Is he comin' back? Where yo boyfriend? Where your boyfriend at? Where yo boyfriend?

Evaan: Uh... No... I don't have a boyfriend.

Darrel: Oh you don't!!!!? Oh you don't have a boyfriend!! Oh okay... okay okay that's cool yeah... SO LISTEN! I was wonderin, CAN I HAVE YO NUMBA? Can I have yo numba?

Evaan: Oh Oh no, I don't give out my number... In theaters when we're about to watch a movie.

Darrel: Ooooh oh okay okay that's cool that's cool that's cool. I get it you know, you into ponderin' like cinemas and make beliefs and celluloids, yeah yeah okay okay... yeah uh me too! me too! me too! okay yeah yeah I respect that. Yeah you keep doing your think Miss Shalley. Miss Jean Shalley! yeah yeah that's cute!

Darrel: What's your name delicate!?

Evaan: Oh um... uh evaan.

Darrel: Oh Evaan!?!?!??! Oh damn hold up! That's a French ass name evaan! Yeah my little crassaunt! little cheese... on my crassaunt! Yeah... MMM!!!!

Darrel: SO LISTEN!! can I have yo numba? Can I have yo numba?

Evaan: Eh uh... Look this is my day off and I just wanna watch this movie, ALONE. I'm sorry.

Darrel: Oh oh okay okay, I get it I get it, I respect that.

Darrel: SO I CAN'T HAVE IT????

Evaan: Ehehe... NO! I don't just give it out...

Darrel: Ooooooh okay okay I get it, I get it. Okay... you bein' all selective 'cause you got a Pony Tail. Right?

Evaan: No

Darrel: Right?

Evaan: No

Darrel: Usually a lot of men can't handle the regalements of an Up-Dew.

Evaan: ehhhehehehe no... no....

Darrel: Right? Right? You all like grace Kelly, grave Kelly, grace Kelly.

Evaan: No, No I'm not being anything because I got a pony tail.

Darrel: Oooooooh, Vonny, Vonny, Vonny, Vonny girl... Vonny, Vonny. Don't be insecure girl... Own that Pony Tail... Work that Up-Dew!

Evaan: Okay I will... (sarcastic)

Darrel: Oh damn! You're kinda sexy when you take my advise girl, I like that! Yeah I like that! So um... SO LISTEN! Can I have yo numba? Can I have it? Can I have it? Can please receive the secret code that in a telephonic-ally that will pass me through to you which will mean it will be your beautiful ass numba.

Evaan: No... No...

Darrel: Can I have it? No come on can I have it? Can I have it? Can I have it? Can I? Can I? Can I have it? Can I have it? *sniff* *sniff* Can I have it?

Evaan: No! the previews are about to start and I... and I just wanna ponder them.... alone... so... but thanks anyway.

Darrel: Oh okay... okay alright that's cool that's cool... no no I get it you know you wanna go through all of the intricacies instead of mu. Okay okay uh yeah you keep you keep doin' your thang you know you keep doing your thang you va shalley you va shalley my little bree, yeah okay bye, alright alright I'mma miss you though I'mma miss you! alright? yeah you enjoy your day girl! alright? take care! Alright! I lu' you

All of the quoted stuff was copied from what I heard by me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:46:33 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
Re: So listen... Can I have yo numba?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:19:59 am »
someone had WAYYY to much drugs :P

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran