May 04, 2024, 11:22:14 am

Author Topic: Application for Builder  (Read 681 times)

Mschief923

• View Profile
Application for Builder
« on: March 26, 2011, 08:12:09 pm »
Ingame name: Mschief923

Briefly describe all your creations: I've built a wall mounted vacation house, a cabin with a medieval basement (complete with chandeliers, tables, chairs, fish tanks, rugs) and ANOTHER basement underneath that one.  I've built several Mario sprites ranging from different generations of Mario designs, I built a monster from Dr. Mario, I built a bullet making impact with the wall, a bridge spanning a canyon with a river in it (the canyon and river were already generated), I made an abstract art piece (which someone recently griefed COMPLETELY, so its not on Worldofrecruits anymore...)  I also built an arrow killing the border wall (please note that at some point after I built the arrow, someone else added a bow near it to make it look like the bow launched the arrow.  I did not make that bow.)

What worlds are the creations on:  Opticraft Dev Server: /j guest worlds and /j worldofrecruits worlds.  (i apologize, I cannot remember the exact numbers for them)

Links to screenshots of the creation:

Dr. Mario monster and my dam breaking.

The dam.

The Bullet

Bridge

Arrow

Wall mounted vacation house

Marios

Abstract art

Cabin with medieval basements

Names of players who helped contribute: None

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention):  I want to collaborate with someone to make the Death Star!  I also really enjoy helping other people with their projects, but I havent gotten much opportunity to assist people.  So let it be known Minecrafters, if you need help building something big or whatever, just let me know and tell me where and what to build! :p

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: YES

Mschief923

• View Profile
Re: Application for Builder
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:21:32 pm »
I didnt include a large mushroom that me and BrockandXander made together, because when I tried including it on my last Builder Application, I was accused of plagiarizing BrockandXander, even though BrockandXander specifically asked me to do the whole top of the mushroom and the inner winding stairs.  Oh well. 

Mschief923

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 09:13:50 pm »
and on that previous application, i said in the work description that the giant mushroom was a collaborative piece of work, but for some reason i was still accused of claiming the whole thing as my own.  Perhaps this could mean that the op who rejected me only skimmed my application and didnt pay attention to everything?

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 11:35:08 pm »
Rejected. This is not builder material yet. Build more complicated things.