May 03, 2024, 02:59:27 am

Author Topic: Operator Application - chancecarey  (Read 784 times)

chancecarey

• Developer
    • View Profile
Operator Application - chancecarey
« on: March 26, 2011, 01:48:39 pm »
Name: Chance Carey (IGN: chancecarey)
Age: Twelve, but i'm mature, ask the old players that know me
Location: Born in australia, live in United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
Timezone: GMT +4
Forum Join date:  December 14, 2010
Current rank: Builder
Reason for application: I like this server, I have been a builder for a while and as you can see in
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,2227.0.html
and
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,2213.0.html
the most I can do to prevent griefers from being a nuisance is to post on the forum.
Especially since in my time zone there are not a whole bunch of operators online!
Why you should become an operator:  Im an experienced op on a few SAMP servers, used to run my own sucessful server (not minecraft, in case your wondering!).
Extra information:  Currently coding the OGP (Optical game player), which should be a good product for all opti users once finished!
The reason i'm applying is because I cant but feel helpless when players complain to me about griefers, such as the mentioned reallygoodguy etc etc.
Im not the best builder in the world, so I don't feel as if I would be able to become a crafter, afterall, all that I need to be able to do to help the server is kick some grieferers!

Chance

PS: If I get declined/rejected, please tell me if its my age.  Im mature, ask some of my old friends who are now ops, but I hope my age won't pull me down.
PPS:  Im pretty sure it was my comment that got the op applications reopened due to the timezones!
EDIT:  Rereading your op guidelines incase I missed anything, I would be happy to change from building to moderating!
Never was the perfect builder anyway, but can still build the odd fort if needed :)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 01:55:49 pm by chancecarey »
Sorry am away:
Life threatened, moved to australia, on the move.  Check IP if you don't believe.

morten2ela

• View Profile
Re: Operator Application - chancecarey
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 02:14:14 pm »
On trial, you have slight less mistakes to make than the other ops, due to age.

Other than that, congratulations!

Be sure to visit the operator + forums before doing doing anything in game.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 02:15:58 pm by morten1ela »

morten2ela

• View Profile
Re: Operator Application - chancecarey
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 01:18:09 pm »
Accepted