May 10, 2024, 07:04:43 am

Author Topic: [Builder] Application Mschief923 (finally did it right.)  (Read 658 times)

Mschief923

• View Profile
[Builder] Application Mschief923 (finally did it right.)
« on: March 18, 2011, 07:25:33 pm »
Ingame name: Mschief923
Briefly describe all your creations: I built a cabin with a medieval basement underneath that has tall bookshelves, tables with chairs, chandeliers, fish tanks in the walls, and underneath is ANOTHER basement with two stone "sacrificial tables" as I like to call them.  :p  And then I built an abstract art piece that is interesting to look at from different angles.
What worlds are the creations on:  Opticraft Dev Server: /j guest52 (the cabin one with the basements is on here, but good luck finding it because that world is stuffed with work) and /j worldofrecruits (the abstract piece is on here)
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute: None
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):  I want to collaborate with someone to make the Death Star!  I also really enjoy helping other people with their projects, but I havent gotten much opportunity to assist people.  So let it be known Minecrafters, if you need help building something big or whatever, just let me know and tell me where and what to build! :p
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: YES

davioo

• View Profile
Re: [Builder] Application Mschief923 (finally did it right.)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 09:08:45 pm »
Very close but not enough. Build a bit more.

For now : Rejected.