May 02, 2024, 04:27:35 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application EmptyH  (Read 683 times)

EmptyH

• View Profile
Builder Application EmptyH
« on: March 13, 2011, 03:45:57 pm »
Hi fellas,

My name is Manuel and im 25 years (so old duuuh :( ) old and from Germany
I started Minecraft just about a week ago after believing for a long time it is something like Farmville or MafiaWars. :D
Opticraft was the first and only server i tried because i liked it from the start, and got the help i needed.

Even thought im quiet a new player i made it to recruit rank without problems because i always liked to build things on my computer. I made very much maps for HL1/2 and CS/CSS with Valve Hammer editor, which is pretty similar to MC.
I made a couple of small things on the guest server. And then three bigger projects. Two of which i puplished here http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,2002.0.html.
One that i didnt like even thought i finished it.

So before this gets outta hands. Here a quick summary.

Ingame Name: EmptyH (actually my Initials spoken out. M.T.H.)
Name:            Manuel
Timezone:      GMT+1
Why I should be Builder:  Look at my work. It speaks for itself i think considering im that new to the game.

Sorreh for the English. :)

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application EmptyH
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 03:51:09 pm »
please use this template:

Ingame name:
What worlds are the creations on:
Links to screenshots of the creation:
Names of players who helped contribute:
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:

EmptyH

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 04:20:59 pm »
Alright.

Ingame name:                                                  EmptyH
Join date:                                                        March 12, 2011
Briefly describe all your creations:                        #1: Airship. A prolly about 40 block long zeppelin i did as my first big project. I dont have any pics but its still standing in Guest45. I could retrieve some pics if needed. I didnt really like it because the round parts appeared very sharp due to the small size of the project.
                                                                     #2 Sky Lodge: The Project that made me Recruit. A round Penthouse on a about 30 block high tower. With working staircases and a nice balcony allowing vision over the whole map.
                                                                     #3 Cathedral: My biggest project and the one i almost lost faith in. But even thought its far from being perfect im happy with the way it came out in the end. The front closely resembles a picture of the Cathedral Notre Dame. The Rest is just my imagination.

What worlds are the creations on:                      #1 Airship: Guest 45
                                                                    #2 Sky Lodge: Guest 45
                                                                    #3 Cathedral: WorldofRecruits
Links to screenshots of the creation:                  Thats a bit lazy but since i already linked all the pictures i just post the link :) http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,2002.0.html
Names of players who helped contribute:             You mean helped me by building ? Nobody, but many builders and ops helped me by answering my questions and protecting me from griefers
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:              Im a happy little Recruit.
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):          I like long walks in the park (AND BY LONG I MEAN: BRING A F***ING TENT ;)) nah jk
Do you agree with our terms ?:                           yes, i do.

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 05:18:54 pm »
Accepted.