May 13, 2024, 10:03:44 pm

Author Topic: Hello People!  (Read 2071 times)

cowabunga410

• View Profile
Hello People!
« on: March 09, 2011, 01:21:03 am »
Hi. I'm cowabunga410, but you can just call me Cowabunga. Its easier that way. Just started minecraft and loving it. Looking forward to dropping several grade points because of this.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello People!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 01:29:11 am »
Welcome, also make sure you do your homework too :) I manage to play minecraft and get homework done.

---><--- Click the monkey

Axenel401

• The Swastika Hunter
  • Swastika Count: 179
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 11:20:13 am »
Hi. I'm cowabunga410, but you can just call me Cowabunga. Its easier that way. Just started minecraft and loving it. Looking forward to dropping several grade points because of this.
Because of Minecraft I am now failing english! lol anyways welcome to Opticraft, please read Da Rulez and make sure you dont make any swastikas

Go on...try me, I got eyes of a hawk.

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 03:32:55 pm »
hello and welcome! ;D
hope you enjoy your stay on opticraft  ;)

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 12:40:25 am »
Because of Minecraft I am now failing english! lol anyways welcome to Opticraft, please read Da Rulez and make sure you dont make any swastikas
Yeah, and im failing History because of opticraft! THANKS ALOT OPTIC!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 11:24:07 am »
Is it kinda ironic that you are failing in english considering the fact that you only write here in english?

turtleman918

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 12:15:24 pm »
Is it kinda ironic that you are failing in english considering the fact that you only write here in english?
meh not really, the interwebz have bad grammar ;D