May 16, 2024, 12:42:02 am

Author Topic: Need a job doing!  (Read 1689 times)

icooliam

• I'm on Skype add me my name is icooliam
    • View Profile
Need a job doing!
« on: April 14, 2014, 07:15:09 am »
Hey guys, some of you may know that my computer isn't amazing and that I have a server. The server's only been going about a month and it's still got lots of work ahead, but I was hoping someone could help me. Quite a few of my other servers I've made videos showing them and what they do - but my problem is that my computer isn't great so I either just lag out when recording or have my render distance on tiny which means no-one can see anything. All I need someone to do is to take a few videos for me (in about a month) where I tell them to take them and then send me the files. However I need someone who has a proper recorder with no watermark on it and someone who has a good computer and can record in the furthest render distance with the world completely loaded with no lag.

If you think that you can do that I'm not quite sure what payment you would want but I could offer you money on opticraft, items on opticraft, in-game ranks on my new server or in-game money on my server. Unless it wasn't much I can't really pay you with real money. I'm not sure what else people would want in forms of payment but if want something else please just tell me what it is. Anyway thanks,

icooliam

P.S Forgot to mention that the person only needs to record not edit as I have Camtasia Studio to edit.
Visit Towona (my town) now using /home icooliam