May 03, 2024, 12:19:09 pm

Author Topic: Whats your Story?  (Read 2554 times)

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
Whats your Story?
« on: April 12, 2014, 09:08:26 pm »
How did you come to Opticraft, what is your history?

Me:

Opti was the first EVER multiplayer I joined(referred by friends irl). Honestly, I was stupid, I was a nub and a griefed alot at first. I got like 3-4 bans then a perm. At the time, it wasnt to big of a deal to me. Somewhat a year later I was searching for a new server I could settle in. I had been through HUNDREDS of servers with pvp and minigames in my time after Opti and I was tired. I needed a place to stay for good. I remembered opti, I even remember googleing: "Server like Opticraft Minecraft server". And want to know what I found? Nothing. I tried so many servers that were SMP. They werent the same. I decided I needed Opti again but my appeal had already been denied a while ago. So, I applied anyway, praying I could return this this amazing server. I was extremely happy when my application was approved and I returned to my homeland <3. Whelp. Thats where I am now  :)
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your Story?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 09:47:06 pm »
There is a post of this in Offtopic.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 02:07:35 am »
All the other servers had super complicated weird thingies like clicking signs and stuff (spammed plugins together in crap attempt to make server) but then there was this one server that had a simple everything and cool people so yeah I decided to join that one.

Also, easy to remember IP since it took me until like 3 months later to realize you don't have to memorize server addresses.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 02:55:47 am »
I came for the same reason, BEST IP! About october I joined when zera, fnv, mopar and pimkey were on along with a few others and the chat was just pim and zera talking about this market and i was like, it must br next to his giant dragon thingy. And i walked and walked and fell into the water below, and then i was like oh crap. And i rage quit for about two days. Here in sydney when you hop on around seven am the server is pack and running and then I was like woooooow. Two players gave me a plot and I started building. I still have the same plot and i still giggle when i see the giant dragon at spawn. Mines not much o a stoy but I guess its how i came here

Hola.

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 01:43:18 am »
I'm pretty sure I made a post like this about a year ago so I've already posted my story and just go look for it.
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server