May 03, 2024, 11:35:56 am

Poll

What should the name of the city surrounding the tower be?

City of Harmony
Harmony City
Land of Harmony
Land of Peace
City of Peace

Author Topic: Tower of Harmony  (Read 12761 times)

Gubsta

• Sssssssss
    • View Profile
Tower of Harmony
« on: February 26, 2014, 09:27:35 pm »
A SHORT INTRODUCTORY
     Hello fellow players of OptiCraft! It is finally time that I have started my first project for the world of Opti to see, the Tower of Harmony. This will start out as just a large tower approximately 105 blocks tall and 75x75 in size with a very nice view of the world. It is located in the New MemberWorld (/warp memberworld) and can be visited at /home gubagamer 2. Below is a link to the project on the live server map.

This project will start off as a monument, or shrine, watching over the plains. After the tower is finished, I plan to start my second project as soon as possible which will be a city named whatever the votes decide. This city will be built surrounding the tower in its glory. The city will have tons of different jobs and ranks for players to take part in as it is constructed and also when it is finished.

HOW YOU CAN BE A PART OF MY PROJECT
     There are a few things you can do to help with my project. Donating Materials is one thing that would really help with the build and make things easier for me. You can donate at /home gubagamer 2 in any chest that isn't full. The items I need are written on the signs at the home or you can just use this extended list by clicking on the spoiler.
(click to show/hide)

Jobs are not available for the Tower no longer. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you can still apply for ranks/jobs for the City in the other post. I just feel that the Tower is more of a personal accomplishment as it is the monument of the City and should hold the glory of me. Thanks for understanding.

You may have noticed that the ranks aren't here anymore. They have been moved to the city post. Don't worry, the ranks and jobs for the city are still there. This post will now only be for the tower. To see the other post click the spoiler below.

Progress of The Tower
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:04:15 am by Gubsta »

Nikoljan

• Opti-Crafter =)
    • View Profile
Re: GubaGamer's Statue of Harmony
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 09:42:43 pm »
Sounds like you've really put a lot of thought into this.   I wish you good luck!  Let me know if you need any outsiders input, as I mentioned before.

,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,
There is not enough wind to twirl
            that one leaf nearest of its clan
                     which dances as often as dance it can
,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.

jcgaming

• SMP trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 09:50:35 pm »
I take it you mean stone slabs

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 11:03:26 pm »
Oh so you were the one neighboring Gorland! Cool, I hope it turns out good. This looks a lot like my forum.  Anyways, here is my Job Application :) I will be sure to donate items as well!

In Game Name: Gogar72
Job Applying for: Mayor
Why You deserve This job: We are neighboring each other! I also have a lot of knowledge on Medieval history so I got a basic understanding of how most things were ran through out a city. I can bring lots of ideas as well into the city!
Bans: 1 (It was when I had just began playing on servers and I was a noob)
Extra: You've seen my work so I don't think I really need to show any of my work :P

Gubsta

• Sssssssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 11:34:57 pm »
Yes James I meant stone slabs XD. As for you Gogar, great application and I think you would do great as a mayor. I'm definitely choosing you for the job. The project being built right now is the tower and the city will be my second project that will be part of this one. My estimate of how long it'll take till the tower is finished could be a month and when the city planning starts will be somewhere near that time. I will put you down as mayor now, but you won't have the job until the city is at its planning state. Btw, mayor also takes part in city planning.  :D

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 12:03:30 am »
Alright awesome! Thank you very much. :D

Gubsta

• Sssssssss
    • View Profile
Re: GubaGamer's Tower of Harmony
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 06:14:21 am »
Sorry guys, there was an error in the post. It shouldn't be  Statue of Harmony, but is actually Tower of Harmony. Thanks!

jcgaming

• SMP trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 06:40:09 am »
OK as i have several stacks you can have

Gubsta

• Sssssssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 07:54:13 am »
Thats great, any amount helps.

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 08:23:48 am »
I hope this will stop your constant enderdragon killings  :P.
I'm a go apply for blacksmith.
In Game Name: Caanite
Job Applying for: Blacksmith
Why You deserve This job: I have pretty much all the time in the world and normally do blacksmithing duties on a daily basis
Bans: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Caanite
Extra: Does a blacksmith really need to do this. *smiley with eye raised (don't know the actual smiley so i put in asterisk)

Also are you constantly monitoring this thread lol.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 08:26:25 am by theyellowguy1234 »
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

Gubsta

• Sssssssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 09:43:11 am »
I hope this will stop your constant enderdragon killings  :P.
I'm a go apply for blacksmith.
In Game Name: Caanite
Job Applying for: Blacksmith
Why You deserve This job: I have pretty much all the time in the world and normally do blacksmithing duties on a daily basis
Bans: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Caanite
Extra: Does a blacksmith really need to do this. *smiley with eye raised (don't know the actual smiley so i put in asterisk)

Also are you constantly monitoring this thread lol.

Yes I am trying to monitor it as much as I can. I've been also updating it a few times. And don't worry... I will still keep killing those dragons  ;D

Gubsta

• Sssssssss
    • View Profile
Re: GubaGamer's Tower of Harmony (Workers Needed)
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 08:35:02 am »
Big thanks to all who donated items and gave tips on the build. Still need a landscaper for the bottom layer of the tower to make it look pretty and am starting to get more floors in so an interior designer would be perfect! Also got the build to a 10% completion which is pretty good for 2 weeks I'd say. Thanks again and keep those apps coming!

hunt12er

• View Profile
Re: Tower of Harmony
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 12:23:11 am »
hello guba! this is my application form :D
in game name:hunt12er
job applying for: landscaper
why I deserve this job: We are friends and I figured you could use some help with your project.
rank applying for: Miner
why I deserve this rank: As you know I have a lot of tools for mining and I am also good at it.
bans: banned once for messing with sol_tari's gold farm
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:58:40 am by hunt12er »

Gubsta

• Sssssssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 01:49:02 am »
hello guba! this is my application form :D
in game name:hunt12er
job applying for: landscaper
why I deserve this job: We are friends and I figured you could use some help with your project.
rank applying for: Miner
why I deserve this rank: As you know I have a lot of tools for mining and I am also good at it.
bans: banned once for messing with sol_tari's gold farm

Looks all good to me hunt, I'll give you both the rank and the job. I'll tell ya where to start landscaping the ground later when we see each other.

zwaan111

• SMP - trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2014, 07:14:18 am »
In Game Name:                  zwaan111
Job Applying For:               -
Why You Deserve This Job:  i just want to be part of this project
Rank Applying For:              lumberjack
Why You Deserve This Rank: i have an axe, all i need i think?
Bans:                                when i just joined (1.5 yrs ago) i got banned by a grief trap twice