May 04, 2024, 05:40:19 pm

Author Topic: Do any of you reccomend Rust?  (Read 2715 times)

Quinton_P

• Smp Member
    • View Profile
Do any of you reccomend Rust?
« on: February 26, 2014, 02:24:21 am »
So my friend yesterday at school was telling me about this game called "Rust" on steam. I dont know much about it. I watched a few youtube videos and looked at it on steam. Some of my other friends though say its a waste of money. What do you guys think?
~~Live On~~

Pew1998

• View Profile
Re: Do any of you reccomend Rust?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 03:18:37 am »
I thought it was ok. If you like FPS games with the ability to drive cars, then you might. Also, I recommend trying to make the hunting bow early on, because it is good for starters. Later on though, it becomes useless, especially since it can only hold 10 arrows at a time. Be aware though, you have to know where your center of your screen is to use it. No iron sights on this guy.

morgosin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 04:34:13 am »
I've played it.. its like a extremely basic Dayz Epoch, I didn't enjoy it. but others do. yes you can build houses, yes you can "Survive" but its a shoot on sight game, with the very good chance of you dieing when you log off.
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 09:09:57 pm »
Don't recommend it, played about 1/2 hour of it and well it was boring.
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 10:04:19 pm »
Don't recommend it, played about 1/2 hour of it and well it was boring.

I think you should play a game more than half an hour to be able to judge it...
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.