May 10, 2024, 07:13:01 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] iceblaze123 Ban Appeal  (Read 1434 times)

iceblaze123

• View Profile
[Operator] iceblaze123 Ban Appeal
« on: February 07, 2014, 12:48:42 am »
In-game name: iceblaze123
Reason I was Banned: Disrespect towards community members
Reason I want to be unbanned:
Dear Opticraft community members,
Hello, I'm iceblaze123 and as some of you may know, I was banned for disrespect towards Opticraft community citizens. I want to get the point across as early as possible that this was no mistake by any staff, but me. I was banned because a fight broke out and my friend wrote a bad remark. Just to clear up, now that I have matured I will take these actions for my account and responsibility and address them as I. But back on track, a churlish banter was happening over a stupid topic which I cannot recall. It started as a low argument and got out of hand. I am not trying to blame any other Opticraft members, for this was on my part. I said a nasty remark which even I would not want to bring up. I'm not sure what I had said exactly but I think a staff might have a screenshot.
     “Why am I here?”, you may ask. I am here because I wish to once again be free to play Opticraft, the server beloved by many. Six months and twenty days ago (as of today; February 6, 2014, EST.), I was banned by Felix_de_Kat. I attempted to create an appeal just like this but it was denied. Felix personally messaged me after the appeal saying the following: "If you apply once again in six months and you can prove to me you have matured, I will take the ban into consideration and unban you from Opticraft.” So now, here I am applying for my ban appeal for Felix_de_Kat, but… I have recently heard from my friend Zazzmaster that Felix was banned and de-OP’d. This means Felix_de_kat doesn’t have to abilities to unban no longer. So, I am hoping another Operator or staff will take on the job Felix_de_kat could not complete.

I hope I was able to convey the point across that it was no one but my fault this action happened. I hereby proclaim that I shall not ever again let anything like this be able to slip by again. If I am being aggravated or getting stirred up by a pointless little argument, I will not talk and fight back but just rather log off until I see it has died down. I hope you all understand that I greatly apologize, not only towards the staff but also particularly toward the members I have offended. I hope you also think that I have grown up within the six months I have been banned, and you too trust me not to make silly decisions and to take good care of my account too. I tremendously apologize for my actions and hope to be unbanned soon. Thanks a lot.
~iceblaze123~

(P.S. if you don’t believe that I have been banned for six months do /seen iceblaze123, I had ZazzMaster check today 2/6/2014)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:15:30 am by clawstrider »

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] iceblaze123 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 01:15:18 am »
Hi there,

The member of staff who banned you (Felix) is no longer a staff member. Please wait for an operator to respond.

However, it is worth remembering that our ban limit is generally 4 bans before it's game over. As you can see on your ban history, you have passed that 4 ban limit, and had two pretty serious bans included in there.

Thanks,

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] iceblaze123 Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 01:19:22 am »
Ill unban you, but this is your LAST chance. Dont let this happen again.